• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Splitter Duraflex version GB 2014

My duraflex splitter spot is up for sale because my car got murdered by a civic. Send me 150 then you'll have to send the other 150 in to Steve and come up with shipping. Email me @ ian_moreland@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks.

Ian

i was just sent 3 tracking #s for the first 3 that have shipped out. ill be sending them to the 3 buyers. if you dont get one from me just yet, then yours is still processing

tracking: joe, thomas, tyler

Somebody should buy mine so you don't have to pay full price after the group buy....just sayin

someone will. i just posted the blem versions with a fat price drop on the FB page. so there's a feeding frenzy for those right now lol. but once those are gone, which will be within the next week, someone will want to jump on yours.

people are asking how much for a splitter and im quoting them the non-GB price of $350 plus shipping. ive also mentioned that two people in this GB need to sell theirs at GB price.

wow. just saw your post. that was a little while ago lol. granted, ive been out for the past few weeks on vacation.

yes, we still have a few left. all the carbon fiber pieces have been sold. there will likely be no more since we have to have a minimum of 5 made at a time and there just isnt enough interest. we had two left and one was damaged in shipping. luckily the last/replacement arrived safely.

we have maybe two of the blem versions left which i posted on FB for clearance pricing and a few of the regular versions. there is also at least one person from this GB that was still trying to sell his i believe which would save you some $.

I have one for sale currently someone can pick up. I ordered and payed the 300 for it and then worked out with steve to not pay for shipping until someone can buy it. So essentially you would pay me the 300 then pay steve the 100 for shipping and he will ship it directly to you as if you got it from the group buy but without having to wait months for it to be made. If anyone is interested just PM me.

Back