• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official GB: ST220 UIM Spacers

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
Well gents I looked into making these spacers for the last GB for aboythatskates, but since it never kicked it off and he already purchased his spacers he said I could take it over and continue with it.

This design will include laser cut T6061 aluminum spacers with no grooves. It will utilize the same factory gaskets intended for the ST220 manifold. Also included will be a set of flanged zinc coated head bolts.

So to summarize the kit will include
x2 T6061 Aluminum 1/2" spacer
x2 FelPro plenum gasket set
x6 yellow zinc coated flange head bolt

Total price for kit shipped
5 people committed - $230
10 people committed - $208

Spacers only shipped
5 people committed - $180
10 people committed - $163

Us1gWf.jpg

That said who's interest

Put me on the list. I probably am going to go with the 3L Escape UIM but since plans could change down the road, I'll hedge my bet and support this Group Buy. If the Group Buy doesn't generate enough interest and you are still going to get a set made for yourself, let me know because I'll still be interested in getting a set.

did you stay with 1/2" thickness? i did and its still very close to the rear valve cover. i had to cut off a tab back there, and now theres probably 1/4" space left. it should be enough.

just an FYI

I already have a set of spacers. I'm just putting this GB up to give people the option to still get there hands on a set. My spacers are made of 1/2" and clear just fine with 05 Escape valve covers.

Silly question: Do the port dimensions match the ST220 IM, the plastic manifold, or something else?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Timing is if/when there are enough people to reach the minimum required for a GB to start, which is 5.

1. mrspindlelegs (spacers)
2. hylix (spacer kit)

Some might think they match the oval port of the Taurus too, but they do not. I have a cutting file of both the ST220 and the Taurus and they are different.

Is anyone willing to share their CAD drawings for the spacer? I'd be willing to try and mill a set in my bench top CNC machine. (Yeah, I know, I can measure and draw them myself. Just trying to save a step if I can)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Back