• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

st220 manifold spacers

Which is what we did too. I think you have the gasket depth to deep. I'll measure mine with the caliper tomorrow.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

I already made these spacers for Livinsvt. He has the ones I made on his turbo SVT and didn't have any problems with leaks. My spacers were steel with no integrated gaskets.

20130602_164737.jpg

Bugzuki spacers:
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showt...ake-Manifold-installation&p=800804#post800804

Yea i didnt really expect it any cheaper. Im getting them made cuz i am putting the st220 manifolds on and thats that.
Just trying to pass this along to others

For sure, I would do the same if I went that route.

Not to take away from this discussion or any group buy opportunity, if anyone wants the steel ones I have made I think they were $40ish for the 2 pieces and came as raw steel. Can't remember if they were 1/2" or 3/4" thick.....

Any performance gain with these spacers? At least in my '07 Frontier, we used them for a nice mid-range hp gain...wondering if it does the same thing with the 2.5?

As promised here are the pics...

6ihu.jpg

y8qp.jpg

5ezw.jpg

ie6o.jpg

Groove depth was measured in multiple places to show ~5.5mm, which would leave you ~1.7mm nominally.

Back