• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Aluminum Subframe Bushing pre-Sale GB #2

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
Price including shipping within the US(+$15 for Canada) is set at $110 for a full kit and can be made via our website:

http://www.prtautosport.com/store/p12/CDW-27_6061_Aluminum_Front_Subframe_Bushings.html

There will be a 2-3 weeks lead time on these parts once we reach 10 paid participants and I place the order. I don't plan on ordering many extra sets, so if you want them, now is the time. The sooner we hit at least 10 people, the sooner I can get these ordered. Pre-sale price is set $10 below normal cost.

PAID:

1) Geddup Noise (PIF)
2) Git-R-Done (PIF)
3) Andrew Murdoch (PIF)
4) Dieschwarzung (PIF)
5) Kresnik
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited:
You can place the order now to guarantee your spot, worst case I end up filling in the blank spaces myself and selling them at the normal $120 price later.

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I'm thinking of buying from the PRT website, but how hard are these to install and do they split apart to fit?? Also do they help with driveline lash?

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I'm thinking of buying from the PRT website, but how hard are these to install and do they split apart to fit?? Also do they help with driveline lash?

They are 8 individual pieces, yes. I've only installed with the subframe off the car, and it's a cake job, some have done it on the car as well, haven't heard any complaints. The online store is taken down for the moment, so if you're interested in a set please contact me via PM here, or the contact us link on the site.

I did mine while the subframe was in the car. Took less than 45 minutes. Long prybar and lots of wd40 is key.

Loosen both on the drivers side, pull one completely out. Lets the subframe hang and then put a jack up under the subframe about an inch or two below so it gives a little room for play, but not not to much to where your prying and cant get good leverage. Pry on the bushing a few times to loosen it up and spray wd40 around it real good. A few more prys and it should pop out.

Back