• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: Adapter for using 2.5" ID race springs on front upper strut mounts.

Excellent, we're up to 3 sets, price is $170/pair, I'm keeping track of what everyone is sending me, we'll adjust the final payment at delivery.

Beans = paid 50%

Steve-O, PM sent.

Will get the machine shop going tomorrow AM, as I can see looking across the street that he's already gone home.

Thanks much to all who have contributed to my upcoming Cayman Islands vacation!

I keed, I keed...

I turned on the machine shop today for 3 sets, Quentin says 2 weeks. I'll check with him regularly and keep everyone posted.

Unfortunately while waiting I ended up picking up a second car for winter and now no longer need those to boost the height back to stock. However, I am still interested but am not sure when I'll be able to afford it.

Haven't been to work in near two weeks and the machine shop is across from work... but stopped there this afternoon, he has all the Aluminum rounds blanked out and will start turning them Monday. I'm thinking mid next week optimistically, end of next week realistically.

I picked them up this Friday afternoon.

I have shipping boxes ready to go. I would like to put a caliper to them tonight and check dimensions against the drawing, even though I know Quentin already did this.

Steve, yours are paid, I can ship them out Saturday morning, Adam and Chris, I need the balance to my PayPal and they'll go out as soon as I have it.

Got mine in today, they look awesome.

I can't test fitment, because well. Someone still hasn't sent me that parts list they promised. :(

Anyone else get theres together yet? My bearings once pushed in don't spin because of the tight clearance. Could be my lack of OEM bearings.

Edit: Oops i got it.

Back