• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Battery Tie Down Group Buy ( Gauging Interest )

sorry I'm late to the group buy, but if it's possible, I'd like to purchase one of the version 3 tie downs...let me know, thanks.

Sorry about the long delay guys, I've had to change suppliers three times now. Hopefully this will be the last change. I want to make sure that the product is good before I start shipping them out and billing anyone. No sense in billing for bad parts. List updated.

How many of you are really interested in Powdercoat? I know I have two people interested. Would like that number to be 5-10 range, but I am willing to do it for CEG'ers even at only 2.

Black, is the only color I am offering for $10. If you want other colors it will be double the cost ($20) unless you get 10 others interested in that same color. Then I can offer it at $10.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

icon1.gif
I see interest has spiked! Okay as I placed my order before the count hit 20 I'm happy lol. You're asking for response on powder coating, so - I'm hoping it's not too late to ask for black chrome powder coating if available. If not the plain black is still fine but black chrome would be my pick. Thanks. And like the other members, my finger is on the Paypal button. And I'm still looking for the rods - I've got an EO battery tray

I'm hoping to see some parts this week. As soon as I q.c. and ok the parts, I will add the PayPal info. I don't like to hold peoples money until I have parts in hand.

Bob,
You lucked out. I made one of V2 by mistake. I'll add you later on today.

In other news...
gusy5ymy.jpg

Back