• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Battery Tie Down Group Buy ( Gauging Interest )

Been sick as a dog the last three days with some crazy virus. Anyways, don't want this to get out of control, so putting a cap of 20 on the first batch. I know the odds of me getting sick is again is small. But the last thing I want is a bunch of mad Ceg'ers.

Almost over this ridiculous virus/flu/bubonic plague... ok, so maybe its not quite the bubonic plague, but it sucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I'm interested if the GB is still open. What is the difference between v1 and v3? Can't tell by the pictures on a cell phone. Haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

It would be cool to see V1 with the "SVT" only as an outline about an eighth of an inch wide and deep to later be filled with die/powder coat/paint. I'm guessing that would be a lot tougher to do at this point in the order but if possible I'd like one that way.

Either way, put me down for one version 1

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Been working on it. But it is proving to be more challenging than I thought. It is almost impossible to use the image you posted. I searched for others. Sadly yours is the best. And it doesn't translate well upon vectoring. Basically starting from scratch. I.e. time consuming.

I understand. I am in no rush, but I know you guys want parts. Lol.

Back