• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

interest check- 3 piece Grill Mesh

solo92s10

Hard-core CEG'er
Don't want to call this Stasi mesh or elky mesh as I've never seen how they cut thier mesh, and it's a different style of mesh all together.
The mesh that I will be getting is aluminum and comes powder coated. The grill pieces will come cut to shape and will have slots cut for the bumper tabs, you will be required to bend the tabs and install with your own mounting hardware. If it seems that you all would rather I get screws for mounting I can do that as well for an additional cost.

Color options are- raw aluminum $105 or powder coat (matte black,gloss black, gunmetal grey) $120 prices are shipped and 9 or more for one color will drop the price $10 for that color.

Group Buy will end on 4/14/14, at which time you will have till the end of the week to send a $50 deposit. Thanks

Here is a front grill I did in this mesh for a FB member.

3ymezade.jpg

grill mesh2..jpg

grill mesh..jpg

Full sets
1. Solo92s10 ( matte black)
2. Michael Facebook (gloss black)
3. Dillon Facebook (gloss black)
4. Daven (raw alum)
5. Nasty1 (raw alum)
6. JBalch (????)

Different Mesh
1. 95_Mystique (SS 1/2 wire)

Those interested ill add to the list let me know the color.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here's a few more pics.

IMG_3039..JPG

The mesh on the left is what were looking at, compared to the mesh on the right which is what I have used in the past and I believe some others as well.

IMG_3040..JPG

It's the mesh on the far right on top. The other mesh can be done as well but some are quite pricey.

grill mesh3..jpg

Mark that mesh is I believe what they were trying to copy in plastic for the svt. I would like to see it as well but it only comes in 12x48 which is barely enough to make a set, if I make any mistake cutting it's not enough. Also it's $5 more for plain stainless steel or $25 more for black powder coat. They have alum but from thier description sounds too flimsy. If your interested we can work something out.

I have that type of mesh on my csvt as well as another member on here has/had it. Mine is painted black. If you want to see pics send me a pm, i don't have a real camera but can take some with the phone.

I'm in on a stainless set. My black powder coated parts are a 40% Satin Black and I want to make sure the grills match - best to just have my guy coat them...

Updating the list now. if I get a little more interest I'll start a full group buy. Nasty1 and daven the mesh that's being used only comes in alum. SS is not an option on that particular mesh.

Not sure yet. Not really getting the interest I was hoping to. Ill wait a few more weeks and see if there is anymore interest, then I will take care of the few that want them and close it up.

If some of you were interested like mark. here is a picture of the gunmetal compared to black. They just sent me this today so I could show you guys.

IMG_0340_zps178e319b.jpg

Since there Is still small Interest, I will leave this open for anther week untill midnight on 4/14/14. At that Time I will ask that a $50 deposit be made so I can place an order for the mesh. I do not want to be stuck with mesh afterwards which is why im asking for the deposit to show your commitment. Thanks for your patience guys I lost interest in doing this since the numbers were lower than I was expecting. But for those who got thier hopes up I want to get you the mesh you want.

Thanks mate. Honestly, with the volume of activity on the board I think this can be counted as a successful GB. You'll have my $50 on the 14th.

Back