• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2014 CEG Calendar

BrApple

No Life But CEG
2014 CEG Calendars

=Price=
$16.99 + shipping + tax (depending on location)

I make no profit from the calendars! The $16.99 includes a $2 upcharge for each calendar. The proceeds will cover the cafepress costs and the remainder will be donated to CEG.

=Availability=
Purchases were made of last years calendar up to March so they SHOULD be available through at least then.

=Tips=
Combine order with local CEGers to save on shipping.

CEG Calendar Cafepress Store

2014 CEG Calendar Direct Link

I would also like to congratulate everyone that made it in.

Please do not complain about:
"<CEGer A> made it and <CEGer B> didn't?"
"Too many SVTs"
"Not enough pre 98s"
etc. etc. etc.

Cover

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

well ... cafepress just flagged every photo and pulled the calendar ....

all of the orders placed before today look like they have been completed.

Last edited:
They did that to me last year on the NECO calendar, too. It's a colossally asinine policy, and completely arbitrary and unfounded. I sent them an e-mail about it, and they released everything again, in the most snotty and condescending way possible. Cafepress blows.

I called last night and left a message. I agree that the policy inforcement is lacking. Our calendar is no different then any mustang calendar that is listed for sale on the site.

Interestingly enough the images where fine until I repalced one of them last night to correct the user name that was incorrect. And actually only 11 out of the 13 images where flagged .... but last years calendar is still available.

Yep; I think they flagged 7 out of 13 images for last year's NECO calendar. There was no discernible reason why those 7 were chosen, and not the other 6 as well. It's entirely arbitrary. They don't have a leg to stand on.

What were the photos flagged for? Ford infringement? I'm lucky that mine is already on the way.

Not really sure what they where flagged for ... email I got said something about "third party's intellectual property rights.

But the calendar is available again.

Get em while they last!! Remember that funds raised from sales, minus fees, are given to CEG.

Back