• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: 4x108 2 piece hats/cobra rotors

Beans

Addicted CEG'er
Hello, for the select few of you that are, or plan to run Cobra rotors on your big brake kit. Rara's, PRT's, GoMach1 ect.

I have been looking for a lighter alternative to oem weight. 20lb's a pop. (Really heavy) I have been in contact with http://fulltiltboogieracing.com/ they are willing to make myself a set of hats in 4x108 in cobra size. Price will go down if two more are interested on top of myself. They offer 2 different weights depending on what you plan on using your car for. ~14lb's/ street/light duty ~16lb for heavy duty

LWrotor.jpg

Price tbd, turn around estimated 4 months.. Merely checking if anyone else would be interested before i pull the trigger, i'll probably wait a month before going ahead.

Let me know if there is any questions i can pass on, i'll update final price info once i get it.

i have some "waited to long to get pads" 2 piece eradispeed termintator rotors....theyre rears though. would you wnt them beans?

I'm interested depending on price. I paid $420 shipped for new Baer rotors...and like you mentioned they're heavy as boat anchors...

Back