• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Aluminum Subframe Bushing Pre-sale GB

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
Price including shipping within the US(+$15 for Canada) is set at $110 for a full kit and can be made via our website:

http://www.prtautosport.com/store/p12/CDW-27_6061_Aluminum_Front_Subframe_Bushings.html

I will have delivery times available soon, but anticipate no more than 4 weeks lead time. I don't plan on ordering extra sets, so if you want them, now is the time. I will be closing the Pre-sale Wednesday the 11th and having the machinist get going on them!

1) Jeff (NECO) PIF+Canada shipping
2) Outlawed91 PIF
3) DanCanuck PIF
4) aboythatskates PIF
5) FastFord PIF
6) Redeemer PIF
7) Ramon99SVT PIF
8) SVOFANATIC PIF
9) aircougar PIF
10) online-guru PIF
11) offthewallds PIF
12) rollinstylee

Last edited:
I installed a set of these bushings in Terry's track Cougar this weekend. here's the stock rubber units knocked out next to the solid replacements

GB ends tonight! Pricing after the GB will be $20 more than this, so if you're waiting, don't! Looking like just 3-4 weeks for delivery after I get the order in.

Evan...if you can get the bushings out...yes. I did it that way...did the rears, then the fronts. As long as you can get the bushings out in the car. I used a big ass prybar and some PB blaster to get the bushings loosened up and slippery, and they popped right out. I used a wooden block on my frame rails to pry against so I didnt scratch or dent them. Wear gloves, and be careful not to smack fenders while prying the fronts out in the car. Luckily mine went smoothly, but I could see how it could go bad. lol

Thanks Brent, Glad someone had tried it. I personally dont know if these are for me. Probably kick myself if I dont.

Back