• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Billet Jacking Pad insert

svt4stv

Hard-core CEG'er
we started making these little suckers about a year ago. i wanted something to jack up my GT500 without damaging the pinch molding. they work awesome! im thinking about "permanently" attaching them at all 4 jacking points since i jack my car up so much to switch out wheels.

well, i just had to see what other cars it works on as well. and guess what? it works on my csvt! yes, it doesnt work so great if your floor jack is wide like most are but you can use a nice spacer like a 4x4 block to raise it past the side skirt. i also have a small floor jack with a very narrow arm(?) that actually does fit in the jack point cover space so it works for me when i use that jack. (my car is too low for me to reach the subframe connectors easily.

i called my brother in law over with his turbo focus. works great on it as well (ZX3). our newly revised (thinner) jacking pad works on the ST.

other vehicles we've verified fitment on:
Ford Flex
Toyota Camry/ES350
fox body mustangs
99-13 mustangs
Toyota Supra
Ford Fiesta

im sure it fits many other cars as well but i just havent tried it on them yet. if it it fits a contour, it must fit a cougar as well. and regular non-svt contours dont have to worry about the side skirts

we've been selling them like hotcakes at $65 each (free shipping).

yes, theyre expensive little buggers. that's the full retail price. resellers have to make their cut too.

we redesigned them to be smaller to fit 11-13 GT500s and Boss (front only): version 2.0

i have a box of version 1.0 left that ive been selling out a GB rate till theyre gone. $40 each plus $5 shipping. i can fit up to 4 of them in one usps small $5 flat rate box.

i have two floor jacks i use all the time at the same time, so 2 comes in real handy for me. some people even buy 4 of them to use on their lifts. i shipped 6 of them to a guy in Germany for his ST (buddies too probably).

so, GB pricing while they still last if anyone is interested. $40 a piece with $5 shipping (up to 4).

here's one of our authorized resellers listing for them with some customers' reviews
http://www.revanracing.com/products/true-forged-billet-jacking-insert.html

my gf's DD is a lexus ES350 (fancy camry lol). she drives a LOT for work. i have to change the oil about every six to seven weeks, and rotate the tires. i used these to do it. the slot for the pinch weld is so tight that the jacking pad stayed in place when i jacked it up in the rear so im going to add two more to the front and leave them on there full time lol. makes it sooo much easier to just slide the floor jack right up and start jacking the car up.

I like these a lot! Hockey pucks with a groove cut into them works great too!

this is a great idea. i was using wooden blocks. how do these work on jackstands? it would be great if on the bottom they had the groove for the stand so it wouldnt slip or anything.

Back