• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

E1 to E0 harness conversions

Status
Not open for further replies.

svttour

Rico Suave
im opening up a group buy for the e1 to e0 harness conversion. These will be the same harnesses that I currently make for the 1998 SVT Contour. Normal price is $425 shipped Group buy price for the first 5 people is $375 includes shipping to the US.

You do not have to wait until the group buy fills in order to get your harness. After 5 people have purchased a harness the price will return to normal.

Take advantage of this sale while you can.
injector harness&#4.JPG
main harness..JPG

waiting on payment for 1 harness and someone else is interested.. might only have one spot left.

Do we have to send ours in or do u have the harnesses already?

im in need of injector harness too

I have the harnesses already. both harnesses are included in the group buy price.

sam is there one still left if so im interested would i be able to replace this on my own without removing the motor

Ok so did u redo the whole harness or just fixed the bad parts?

My car is a 98 with 3.0L I think I have to change the knock sensor and oil pressure to different plug is that possible for u to do it before I buy...

im going to see if I can get before I leave to Mexico which is next week

if you have done an upper and lower intake manifold cleaning if shouldnt me harder than that. you have to remove the UIM to install the injector harness the rest is around the engine. Probably take you 2 hours.

How often do you build these harnesses? One of my O2 sensors doesn't get voltage anymore, and my harness is pretty dried out at this point.

Dion I make them upon request. All you have to do is send payment and Ill get a harness shipped within 2 days. via priority mail 2-3 days so 5 days tops.

I am interested -- I have been maintaining wire harnesses with electrical tape. 98 E0 SVT very light mods. I have a few questions if you've still got these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back