• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

INTEREST CHECK: Automatic Sunroof Modification and Lighted Sunroof Switch Kits

I have figured out the pricing for this group buy. It hasn't really changed too much since I'm not buying in bulk, but it will go up just a couple bucks. Last time I was able to do the deal for $47 shipped and this time I'll do it for $50 shipped. Honestly, I'm making less money on it than last time for assembling them and everything, but I'm really only doing it this time in order for you guys to get the mod because I was asked about it many times. It takes quite a bit of time for each unit to assemble and shipping so you're still getting a real good deal.

So with that being said, are you all able to do the $50 shipped? Once I get a couple people to commit I will start ordering parts.

$50 shipped is ok with me, send me a PM when you start collecting payment. Thanks again, I hate all things electrical so it's nice to have it built for me haha.

Cool guys. It looks like I'll have enough people to definitely get on board to start this. I am just clearing up one thing to make sure I can still get a part and then we'll start to go!

Ok guys I got the final word that I am able to get the parts. I am going to order the stuff I need on Sunday and then I'll start collecting money as well. I will be PM'ing you guys separately on Sunday for the email to send the funds to using paypal.

I'm glad I get to help out the CEG community again because it's really been a while...now I am itching to pick up another CSVt haha

Sweet I have 9 hours of work tomorrow but should be home around 8PM so don't be surprised if that's when I get back to you. Thanks again.

I'm sorry guys, but something came up and I am not going to have enough time to do these kits for you. With that being said, I am going to respond to anybody who PM's me and I can give them all the information that you need in order to do these kits yourself. Once again I'm sorry guys, but I cannot commit to making these anymore as I'm not going to have time. I'll be PM'ing you guys all separately.

I have PM'd everyone on the list that signed up for the group buy. If anyone else wants the how-to just PM me. I will be putting together a how-to for this product so that the rest of CEG can enjoy it in the future as I will not have time to help out anymore. Mods you can close this thread up! Thanks guys!

Back