• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Duraflex Group Buy 2013!

Those curb bridges are a good idea, but that isn't my problem. My driveway has a steeper angle between the sidewalk and curb than from the sidewalk to the house. I was hitting the splitter on the sidewalk before my front wheels got to the curb. :-(

Those curb bridges are a good idea, but that isn't my problem. My driveway has a steeper angle between the sidewalk and curb than from the sidewalk to the house. I was hitting the splitter on the sidewalk before my front wheels got to the curb. :-(

did you previously have a mirko or is this your first? i guess you could just toss it on when you attend a show or a meet. just do a quick connect type set up.

did you previously have a mirko or is this your first? i guess you could just toss it on when you attend a show or a meet. just do a quick connect type set up.

This is my first Mirko. I'll make it work for me, so don't worry about that. It is just a matter of figuring it out.

Steve, I'm sure you're busy but I haven't gotten a confirmation PM that you received mine and SloCSTV's final payment two Fridays ago and that our splitters have shipped. Shoot me a PM when you can. I'll make sure my inbox isn't full just in case!

Steve, I'm sure you're busy but I haven't gotten a confirmation PM that you received mine and SloCSTV's final payment two Fridays ago and that our splitters have shipped. Shoot me a PM when you can. I'll make sure my inbox isn't full just in case!

i think i replied to your pm already with it.

Back