• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PZRacing Shift Light Group Buy

Manimillion

Veteran CEG'er
Been running these lights on my track car for a while now, and thought to extend a group buy offer to fellow CEG members.​

lightronic----shiftlight-universel-pour-moto--karting.jpg

They are made by an Italian company called PZRacing. They make high end racing electronics mainly for motorcycles. Unlike others out there that are sold under American or European brand names but made in China, these are all 100% made in Italy.​

You can see in the posted video of how the light is in the car, they are actually quite bright too, when you mount it right by the gauge cluster I find that they face directly towards you, which makes it very visible, and catches your attention without having to stare into it. I also use it to gauge my entry speed into corners, it comes very handy for me when it comes to that as well.​

Installation is pretty simple, three wires to connect. I used 3M scotchlock connectors for quick and mess free connections, have put over 600miles on the trac on the car with no issues. All you need to do to install is to unbolt your cluster and connect to the correct wires. I can check the correct wiring colors for Contour owners.​

Group buy pricing is only $82 USD shipped! These will ship right out of NY. You will have them in 1-3 business days. These are usually around the $100 mark. So you get to save around 20%.​

All we need is 4 people in on this GB to get it going.​

Payments are to be made via PayPal.​

shiftlight-pz-racing-lightronic.jpg

Will get the wiring instructions out with the units, that is no problem, I have the wiring diagram from my install still here, if I can't find it, I'll pull the cluster out to get the colors.

Lets start a list.

1. SVOFANATIC
2. TUFTOUR

Back