• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

INTREST CHECK: Corbeau Racing Seats

Manimillion

Veteran CEG'er
Would probably only need 3 people to get a group buy going.

This would be for two seats.

If we have 3 people willing to buy a pair of seats, then others who want misc stuff like harnesses can jump in as well.

Prices will be special group buy pricing, meaning that less expensive than what you can find online if you were to go out and buy.

I'd be in I need a damn set bad my car now out grips my a$$ cheeks I just slide lol. Depends on the seats though too.

I'd be in I need a damn set bad my car now out grips my a$$ cheeks I just slide lol. Depends on the seats though too.

You get to choose. www.corbeau.com

Once we have enough people interested I can look further into pricing and stock. Maybe we can get a list going with which seats people would want and I can just make a list to check pricing and availability.

Would be in if this happens a little down the road. Rods and machining have to come first!
I'll keep an eye out but let me know when this moves forward. Do you have a Canadian hookup?

Here is a NECO member with the FX1 Pro seats installed in his track cougar.

photo-24_zps36962287.jpg

photo-23_zpsf526a2b2.jpg

I feel like I have seen that car posted above before? It looks unfinished...

Corbeau seats are great seats guys, even though I havent driven farther than around the block I see no problems with them and have no complaints at all. Mani is a great guy to deal with as well!

Thanks Garrett.

Going to make a list of people who are interested. Looks like the Contour/Cougar brackets will have to be custom ordered at this time since they are not in stock and will take around 2 weeks for those to be done, and everything will ship out together.

If you want in on this, better be quick.

Back