Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRT Tubular adjustable rear toe arms

Fairly straight forward on these guys:

1" OD 6061 Aluminum anodized tube(some are gold anodized and some are silver, depends how they show up from production) with 3/4-16 RH/LH threads and a knurled surface on one end. At either end is a heavy duty high-misalignment chromoly steel spherical end link that matches the width of the factory arm necked down with a machined spacer to allow the use of factory 12mm hardware and direct bolt-on installation in place of the stock arms.

This is a pre-sale GB and price will be set at $200+shipping. I need at least 5 to get this started and once we reach 5, I'll give it another week to pick up stragglers before requesting payment from everyone and placing all the orders. Please do myself and your fellow CEGers a favor and DO NOT put you're name on the list if you are not 100% committed.

1) Black Tilly (NECO) PAID PMed
    2) tigerbalm (CEG) PAID PMed
    3) captastic (CEG) PAID SHIPPED
    4) hylix (CEG) PAID SHIPPED
    5) CSVT_0611 (CEG) PAID SHIPPED
    zerg1024 (NECO)
    7) Cn'CDaveE1(CEG) PAID SHIPPED
    8) Blu_fuz (CEG) PAID PICKED UP
    9) loafers (CEG) PAID SHIPPED
    10) RandyB (NECO) PAID PMed
    6) jumijc (CEG) PAID PMed

Last edited by Pole120; 04-24-2013, 01:38 PM.
    99 SVT "BLKOUT2" - PRT street driven track #&$% - 13.904 at 102.58 | 98 SVT - PRT RWD conversion project car
    00 ROUSH Cougar - SOLD | 02 SVTF - New toy and R&D car. Future RWD?

Owner/operator PRT www.prtautosport.com
    Follow development of CDW-27 performance parts: http://www.facebook.com/PRTautosport

How harsh on the street?

I don't do any track time, but my car is also my daily driver. I don't mind a bit of a firm ride, but will it tear up the mounts and be tough on my kidneys? I apologize for my ignorance...

Comment

ive had a set very similar to his on my autox car for 3-4 seasons plus driving it around town as well and its not bothered the mounts at all
      2001 2.5 Cougar with some mods out of commission for now
      1999 SC3L Cougar with more mods
      2014 Ecoboost SE Fusion with floormats and mudflaps!
      '08 Mustang Bullitt #5389 sold to B3NN3TT 4/12/13

Comment

Originally posted by tj61 View Post
        I don't do any track time, but my car is also my daily driver. I don't mind a bit of a firm ride, but will it tear up the mounts and be tough on my kidneys? I apologize for my ignorance...
        I've run tubular arms on two cars for a few years now and I haven't noticed any problems resulting from them being installed in either case.
        99 SVT "BLKOUT2" - PRT street driven track #&$% - 13.904 at 102.58 | 98 SVT - PRT RWD conversion project car

Follow development of CDW-27 performance parts: http://www.facebook.com/PRTautosport

Comment

It has nothing to do with the harshness of the ride. You really only feel it when cornering, especially on long sweepers, when you notice that there is no lateral slop anymore...
          2000 3.0 Roush Cougar
          2013 Focus ST
          2002 MINI Cooper S
          2008 Mustang Bullitt # 5389

Comment

What are the differences between these and the adjustable ones offered by tzt?
            98.5 #5501 Sold
            99 #824 of 2760
            98.5 Sil Fro Full 3L

Comment

They're larger. To my knowledge TZT uses 7/8" OD tubes 5/8-18 rod ends that already have a thru hole small enough for the 12mm hardware, but are 1/8" narrower than the stock arms whereas these are both larger in diameter and identical to stock specs. I pointed people toward the TZT arms in the last when I didn't have time to get into them. They are essentially identical only smaller, which is reflected in the price as mine are a bit more expensive thanks to end links being twice the cost.

Comment

Sign me up for a set.
                98 CSVT Blue/Midnight blue
                E0 #2047
                attitude adjustment 2/4/10

Comment

Sign me up...

Comment

Just need 2 more and I can get this rolling.

Comment

1) Black Tilly (NECO)
                      2) tigerbalm (CEG)
                      3) captastic (CEG)
                      4) hylix (CEG)
                      5)
                      "Skrink" 2000 Contour SE Sport w/ Port-mis-matched 3L, Modded - "Totaled" ...by a dent. :(
                      "Skrod" 1999 Contour SVT #811 1/12/99 Forged 3.0T - Under the knife
                      "Gidget" 2004 VW GTI 1.8T - Wife's DD
                      "Charlotte" 1982 Alfa Romeo Spider - Wife's (In Storage)

Comment

1) Black Tilly (NECO)
                        2) tigerbalm (CEG)
                        3) captastic (CEG)
                        4) hylix (CEG)
                        5)CSVT_0611

Lets get it rolling!
                        #3337 '98 E0 Black & Blue 230,000+ miles 3L Part Out
                        #3730 '98 E0 Race Car 3L LSD Koni/GC's PRT strut towers Aussie rear bar Other things and stuff
                        2014 Focus ST ST3 White RADO grey wheels CP-e stage 2 rear mount
                        2007 Mazdaspeed6 Red BONE STOCK

Comment

how fast would the turn around on these be? discount tire did this to my car last week and i could use a set asap id even pay alittle more to make it worth it.

Comment

I'm estimating turnaround of about 2 weeks from Monday, it all depends on how quickly payments are received and orders come in. If you can't wait, In the mean time I have a ton of those stock arms if you need one, just pay shipping.

Comment

I want a set! Where do I send my money?
                              1998.5 E1 CSVT blk knauberized 18" Sparco wheels
                              2001 Expedition 5.4 Paxton 325rwhp\425ftlb
                              1964 Fairlane Thunderbolt
                              Creations n' Chrome/Cn'C designs WWW.Facebook.com/creationsnchrome

Comment

Working...
                              X