• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG oval logo shirt pre-sale GB

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
You've been requesting shirts and stickers and we've been listening. The stickers are on their way but it's time to kick off the first round of t-shirt pre-sales.

All shirts feature a white screen printed CEG oval logo on the front left chest and a large logo center back. Shirts are printed on Gildan 50/50 blend tees and are being offered in red, green, grey and black.

Size S-XL are set at $20 shipped
XXL+ will run $22 shipped

Paypal payment will be accepted at PRE-SALE CLOSED

We are only printing the shirts you pre-order, so if you want one(or 7) don't hold off.

The pre-sale will be closed at 11:59 CST 02-25-13 and the order will be placed.

With your pre-order please include:
Name
Screen name
Address
Size
Color

Thanks to all from the CEG staff!

BlackMock-Up_zpse0b0f727.jpg

CardinalMock-Up_zps7eb11ef9.jpg

CharcoalMock-Up_zpsf2a5ff7b.jpg

ForestMock-Up_zps183c25be.jpg

Last edited:
Oddly, the shirt colors are the same 4 colors as SVTs :ponder: Red, green, black, gray(silver). :D

Cool!

:cool:

Order coming your way ;)

Any chance of offering the shirts that were offered several years ago featuring the artist rendition of the CSVT with CEG logo? Mine is well loved and would love to have a couple of those remade!

Oddly, the shirt colors are the same 4 colors as SVTs :ponder: Red, green, black, gray(silver). :D

The colors were picked on purpose. ;) Thanks for the order Joe!

Any chance of offering the shirts that were offered several years ago featuring the artist rendition of the CSVT with CEG logo? Mine is well loved and would love to have a couple of those remade!

Pics of what you're referring to?

these would be sick!.. I'll hold off to see what Icefury is talking about if there is a chance to get an alteration like that on them with our s/n's

This thread and pre-sale is for exactly what's pictured. Any other designs would be secondary and separate from this one.

Pics of what you're referring to?[/QUOTE]

This thread and pre-sale is for exactly what's pictured. Any other designs would be secondary and separate from this one.

Not sure I understand your reason for requesting pics to what he was referring to then if this presale was only for the shirts pictured..... but none the less i think they look great! i'll send you PP money for my order shortly.

Before this thread gets out of hand and plenty of opinions going around, i'd like to chime in two cents: if you don't like the logo, move on or live with it. Too much back and forth on a design Pole is set on and people have ordered already. Let's "drop it" and order what is given, if you like them, otherwise come up with your own logo and t-shirt and sell it as you wish, I LOVE capitalism.

Not sure I understand your reason for requesting pics to what he was referring to then.

I had concerns he was referring to the cutaway rendering that was printed on the CSVT posters. If this was the case, it's copy written and I can't reproduce it, so I wanted to be clear. There will be other options available in the future.

got ya, got ya.. all good, like i said i'm still ordering haha. I'm diggin the on purpose color choices! As soon as PP confirms everything on my end you'll have the $$$...

Back