• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2013 CEG Calendars

Brian, have you ever had any issues with CafePress in the past?

They have "flagged" 6 of the 13 images for the NECO calendar for some unspecified reason, and won't print the calendar now until the issues (whatever they may be) are resolved.

I'm about to go through the roof over this, as I cannot get in contact with anyone about it over the weekend, and they didn't notify me until 5:30 Friday night.

Hopefully they leave you guys alone over it...

This is the first time that I have setup Cafepress to sell the calendars myself. I am not aware if anyone else has had issues in the past.

I ordered mine on the 20th. Tracking numbers says it will be here on the 3rd. Took them almost 8 days before they shipped it.

About a dozen orders went through for the NECO calendar before Cafepress pulled the plug. I e-mailed them again today, and they still haven't responded.

Never using those guys again.

Incase anyone is interested. There have been 27 orders for 36 calendars. Keep em coming. The more that sell the more money that the site gets.

Mine is on the way :cool:. I have two calendars at work, a cheap one to write on and the CEG one to look at :laugh:.

I've heard that the promo code takes away from the money that goes to CEG.

my favorite car on ceg is yoooo's, what rims and tires are those? i want to get them for my car....

Back