• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2013 CEG Calendars

BrApple

No Life But CEG
2013 CEG Calendars

=Price=
$16.99 + shipping
I make no profit from the calendars! The $16.99 includes a $2 upcharge for each calendar. The proceeds will cover the cafepress costs and the remainder will be donated to CEG.

=Availability=
Purchases were made of last years calendar up to March so they SHOULD be available through at least then.

=Tips=
Combine order with local CEGers to save on shipping.

http://www.cafepress.com/2013CEGCalendar

I would also like to congratulate everyone that made it in.

Please do not complain about:
"<CEGer A> made it and <CEGer B> didn't?"
"Too many SVTs"
"Not enough pre 98s"
etc. etc. etc.

Cover

0-cover_zps958d26d5.png

January

01-brapple_zps24f56996.png

Feburary

02-yoooo_zpsf1ae424b.png

March

03-tourenvy_zpsabdabfe4.png

April

04-redlineracer12_zps9097a0f9.png

May

05-rtgt_zpsd1f55c27.png

June

06-silversvtc_zps6b613b18.png

Last edited:
^^Lol. Mine too, but my opinion on SF cars is bias. Cool calender. I need a better photographer for next year (cause I suck at picture taking). lol.

^^Lol. Mine too, but my opinion on SF cars is bias. Cool calender. I need a better photographer for next year (cause I suck at picture taking). lol.

I suck at picture taking too and that's why my car didn't make this calendar. I won't call anyone out but I question a couple of the pictures and how they made it onto a calendar over some of the other submissions. I know you said not to complain but I can't help it it seems like a very biased calendar. Only 1 black svt?

I'm glad that everyone likes how it came out. Remember, the more calendars that are purchased the more money the site gets.

Also if you are near other CEGer's think about a bulk order to save on shipping.

I just got mine today and I don't know what you guys are thinking, but I think it looks terrible...

Just kidding, looks awesome. I can't decide which one i like best, well worth the 20 bucks. Hopefully i got mine lookin' good enough to put an entry in for the 2014 calendar. Thanks again Apple!!!

you guys are lucky, I was the first to place an order and I still haven't received it yet. But I think that they are showing up today.

In case anyone is interested, in just under one week there have been 11 orders for 15 calendars.

I made an order lastnight, but the site said it wasnt going through, so i ordered them this morning. There was a glitch, so instead of getting 2, i'm getting 4. So if anyone in my area wants one, let me know.

I sent my dad (SVT-C program manager) the link to this page and he loves the shots, especially the cars with the front splitters.

Great work with the photos.

Back