• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GB: HVAC + light switch white face panel

SQuAlL-NT

CEG'er
THIS A REPLACEMENT, NOT OVERLAY
Intro
I have 5 set ready now.
However, if more people ordering, i will have to order more.
Every time i order it has to be more then one set, that's why i am opening this group buy.
There is minimum from the place i order the plastic, so please put down your name to conform you are ordering a set(of course you can order more).
I will try to order once in every week or 2. depends on how many people are order.
Order and processing will take up almost two weeks before it ships out(It take 5-7 days for the company to make it), so assuming it will arrive your door a little bit more than 2 weeks.

Installation:
Take out the stock panel label, then replace.
I personally use double side tape(those thin and clear one) becasue it is cheap, easy to move it if misplaced, and after awhile it will stay very good.
Glue is not suggested because the plastic has a very smooth surface.
HVAC is easy to take out, unscrew at the bottom and take out the plastic trim, then unscrew the 2 screw at the side of the HVAC housing.
the 3 switch just need to pull out, Done.
Light switch is trickier so please look into post #11 of this thread:
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showt...ighting-and-custom-guages&p=900728#post900728
Then, put everything back in, turn on the light and it is done.
Let me know if you have any problem on installing

Payment:
Each set is 40 shipped in this group buy, group buy will be end in 1 month ( December 4th 2012)
After that please Pm me if you need a set. it will cost 50 for a set.
I do not want to sell the HVAC and the light switch
panel separately, but it is negotiable out of this group buy
My paypal acc is : calvinofyou@hotmail.com

For more information on the set and its material please go to here:
http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?76739-IC-HVAC-white-face-panel

Pm me if you have any question or if i need to change anything on the Group buy, this is my first time on opening a GB.
Thank you for helping

Ready to ship sets:
1: Dieschwarzung (Shipped)
2: 79mustang351w (Shipped)
3: D.Acker(shipped)
4: Chris@CTA(Shipped)
5:
6:
Pending:
1:
2:
3:
+

Finished Product:
DSCN0477_zpse01dfa29.jpg

DSCN0463.jpg

IMG_9280.jpg

Package will comes out like this
DSCN0498.jpg

They might have some stain (or finger prints) on them, you can clean it off easily so please do not use alcohol.
It is just some glue stain from the label.
DSCN0499.jpg

Count me in. Need to include your paypal account info. And some detailed info on the complete installation.

ok, will mail it tomorrow.

I did include my mailing address correct? Should be wood st aurora, il...

Nevermind! Wife didn't tell me they arrived yesterday. Envelope was tore up and completely open on one end. Wondering if they mail person delivered it to the wrong house and the neighbors opened it, went WTF is this •••• and then put it in our box.

Last edited:
I did include my mailing address correct? Should be wood st aurora, il...

Nevermind! Wife didn't tell me they arrived yesterday. Envelope was tore up and completely open on one end. Wondering if they mail person delivered it to the wrong house and the neighbors opened it, went WTF is this •••• and then put it in our box.

Oh Damn, is it damaged? I can exchange it it is it.

Back