• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC Ford Overlays

Nightwolf

CEG'er
I am going to be making a few sets of overlays for the grill and tail if any one wants a set please put your name here, price stats at 10 bucks for the set and up too 20 a set depending on the material used. They are going to be made of an outdoor sign vinyl, with a lifespan of at least 5 years, i can get stuff that has a longer life but the price goes up a lot. However if enough (10 sets) people order I will eat the extra cost.

As far as colors i can get just about anything, I can make anything as well i could have the overlay with your car's build # or SVT or just about anything that would fit in the oval.

You'd be better off making a few of these and showing the final product. Make a couple variations and show people what you can do. I know we're not talking about a lot of money but it's hard for anyone to comit to anything without seeing what they will be paying for.

im in 2 grille one says sally if it fits in black and blue writing and svt as the other black background and blue writing as well i get paid tuesday next week and il pm u my info

im in 2 grille one says sally if it fits in black and blue writing and svt as the other black background and blue writing as well i get paid tuesday next week and il pm u my info

Read the entire thread again. It's a year old. I made the same mistake. Just ordered from the link Jumijc posted.

Back