Hood Strut Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SVT hood strut kit

Tax return should easily cover the cost of this kit right?

Comment

Don't know how I feel about a design that has you drilling holes in the car with self threading screws. Why didn't you utilize existing holes?
      -Mike
      If you are wondering where the avatar came from look here... Link
      98 SVT Contour - HoK TruBlue|CF roof|#49/6535 DOB 3/25/97|550whp here I come|Follow my extremely slow 3L/turbo build here Link
      85 Camaro - 1969 350ci, 503BHP

Owner - RIES PEFORMANCE

Comment

I played with this design off/on for 2 years..... I would have used existing holes if that were an option... We make these kits for 10 different vehicles so we have a wealth of experience in this department.

If you don't like self taping stainless steel screws, then use rivets!

Comment

bump....have parts in stock to make more kits if anybody is ready

Comment

I'm interested

Comment

New for 2015 - the kit has been revised to make installation even easier. Now we are mounting to the oem hood hinge itself instead of tapping into the hood. Since we're transferring the hood strut force through the oem hinge, this makes the kit compatible with stock and fiberglass aftermarket hoods. You also don't have to worry about hood paint stress cracking or anything weird either. We use a stock bolt location on the hood hinge, so no alternations needed there. Each fender bracket has 2 rivets and you're done!

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

The kit is $90 delivered (USPS priority).
                Paypal - sales@themotocam.com
                Credit Card - www.MotoCam360.com

Comment

So we just put in the description on PayPal "hood structure kit for contour"?

Comment

Thanks for the paypal payment Thomas. Please send me your shipping address so we can send the kit out tomorrow......it didn't come through on PP.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X