• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

koni shock knobs group buy - they are all in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FASTCOUGAR (1 knob) PAID/shipped
GETLUCKY151 (1 knob) no reply
PEWTNERST24 (2 knobs) no extra shipping cost
NEW LIST:
MID LIFE CRISIS (1 knob)
TC'D SWAZO (2 knobs)
GROOVE MERCHANT (2 knobs) please send me your address/payment
A TROLL AARRRRRRR (1 knob)
MAPOFTAZIFOSHO (1 knob) please send me your address/payment
MORBID (1 knobs) PAID/shipped
JASON43 (1 knob) please send me your address/payment
PDXSVT (1 knob) replied/waiting for payment
JUSTINCSVT (2 knobs) please send me your address/payment

If anyone knows these people that are on the list that I have to information for, please let them know that they need to check the GB section to claim their knobs! Thanks - JOE

Last edited:
Hello, anyone? Anyone in here? - I have tons of knobs sitting in my office waiting for people to claim them.... I will PM everyone on the list one last time so the appropriate people can get their knobs... Then I start the alternates list... - JOE

no problem! - Glad you like it! - JOE anyone else want some of these or what?!

you should be getting it like, right now..... today or tomorrow for sure, I would think. Give it another day or two and let me know if it arrived - JOE

you should be getting it like, right now..... today or tomorrow for sure, I would think. Give it another day or two and let me know if it arrived - JOE

lol...it was here when i got home yesterday. Haven't used it yet but it looks a whole lot better than the plastic knob Koni sent. Thanks man...

The thing I like about the aluminum knobs is that you will never damage it... the flange slot will always be strong enough and fit correctly for ajusting - I'm glad you all enjoy them - JOE

I am posting the knobs for sale in the classifieds - sorry for those who still wanted one and never made it to the new forums. - JOE

hey, im not on the list! i signed up for these on the old forums and have been waiting. i even bugged you a few times.

i need one of these. let me know whats up.

There are still many knobs available - ask about the CEG discount if you want one! - JOE

Remember, christmas is right around the corner and these knobs would be a great gift! Cheap price, great quality, and still many available.... JOE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back