• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ford Contour Hood Lift Gas Spring Strut Shock SVT SE Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSVT4LIFE

CEG'er
This is for the people that are interested in the Hood Lift Gas Spring struts...Here are the prices...

Thanks for your interest in our QuickLIFT products. We support web forums and conduct group buys directly from us, the manufacturer – the manner in which we conduct our group buys is simple, along with the pricing.
After the number of valid buyers has been determined, we will enable a custom URL for your group that will be posted for a short period of time (generally 2 weeks). This link will allow purchases to take place at the determined discount rate. Each U.S. customer will receive their
FedEx tracking number in an email soon after payment is received. After the predetermined purchase quantity has been reached, we will ship out all packages and the tracking numbers will become valid. The initial number of valid buyers is critical, we will not further discount
the group buy pricing if the number of customers exceeds what was initially agreed upon (i.e pricing is fixed once group buy begins).
We also support international group buys with the option to ship to one location at adiscounted rate (all products shipped together). We will need to know the exact quantity before giving a shipping price, however, this unit price will be considerably less than individualpurchase rate.
Our pricing is as follows:

QTY 1-9 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT - $69.95 (no discount)

QTY 10-19 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT - $64.95 ($5 discount) + shipping

QTY 20-29 Redline Tuning QuickLIFT - $59.95 ($10 discount) + shipping

QTY 30+ Redline Tuning QuickLIFT - $56.95 ($13 discount) + shipping

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks,
Brian
Redline Tuning

car_sideview_tn.jpg

frontcorner_tn.jpg

sideview2_tn.jpg

parts.jpg

1.CSVT4LIFE

Last edited:
I know this is a direct bolt in for the SVT/SE Contours, but how about Zetec and Pre-98 Contours?

I believe it needs a little modification but nothing major.

Also, I'm interested. :D

I know this is a direct bolt in for the SVT/SE Contours, but how about Zetec and Pre-98 Contours?

I believe it needs a little modification but nothing major.

Also, I'm interested. :D

It does not need any modifications because the hood is the same size

Engine doesn't matter. It fits all models and year. Read this:

[FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif]"Note:[/FONT]​

[FONT=Tahoma,sans-serif]Pre-1998 Contours have a slight variation in the installation. There is ridge on the fender lip where the lower ball-stud is to be mounted that isn't present on newer Contour models. This lip must be flattened or compressed in the 1/2" location where the lower ball-stud is to be mounted. This is a simple procedure, but is required for a proper installation and only on pre-98 Contours."[/FONT]

http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-FORD-CON-ALL.html

I've had these on my car for a while. I love them.

Last edited:
1.CSVT4LIFE
2.KerryKool
3.Sprebound
4.Fordsvt98 Wants a set BAD! but really want to get in the 20 people position cmon people looks good for 3 bucks plus shipping at 20 people shipping cant be THAT much on these. what....Six dollars shipped if we can scrounge 20?

Last edited:
1. CSVT4LIFE
2. KerryKool
3. Sprebound
4. Fordsvt98
5. Yamaha racer 686

I added you Ian.
I have these on my car and love them.
Plus, Redline is a great company to do business with! Great people!

IIRC, you can not use them with the CF hoods.

1. CSVT4LIFE
2. KerryKool
3. Sprebound
4. Fordsvt98
5. Yamaha racer 686
6. TourDeForce
7. TourDeForce

I need 2 sets. Will shipping be combined since they're going to the same address?

I believe fiberglass/CF hoods are too light compared to stock hoods, and the force against the hoods from the struts when you lower it can damage the hood. Not sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back