• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rear Strut Brace Group Buy #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for making the thread for me.

Although it seems like nothing is happening with this, slowly we are about half way done.
It would be good if you could finish this in the next few weeks. Two months is long, but acceptable given your excellent record. I paid on 27 June and I think that was right about the end of the sign up period.

Not quite done yet. Hopefully we'll be able to wrap it up this weekend, as planned.

This will definetely be our last GB for awhile. Now that school started up again. I don't have much free time. Just incase anyone was wondering about a fourth.

Don't worry, I will let you know when its complete. Were on the last stage and they'll be done. Until then, wait for my word. Sorry in advance for the delays.

Four months now...

Four months now...

Next week will be four full months that you've had payment for the part and for shipping from me.

I suggest that you put these out the door by the end of this weekend (22 Oct 2006) or give up and make refunds of the money you collected to those who want refunds.

In my case I will frankly have no hard feelings associated with a refund - this just happens sometimes with custom fabricated parts. Returning the money, due to the difficulties you’ve had, will not hurt your reputation.

This is an honorable and I suspect probably welcome resolution to this group buy for you.

I’d still rather have the part – but I don’t want to go into month five waiting for it.

Last edited:
I dont put a due date on these for a reason, like I've said a million times. It'd be a damn shame if I had to refund all the deposits considering I used partial that money for supplies to build. And I have everything to complete these, its just a matter of time on getting them completed. I do agree that its been a ridiculous amount of time on this one and I don't blame any of you for wanting a refund. Either way refund or not I have to finish building all 8 as the parts are not returnable. So you all have an option, I can return your money, or you can continue to wait... I know I know you've waited long enough, so I will suffer the consequences and do whatever is necassary even if that means losing out on the money. If you would like a refund go ahead and PM me, and we'll take care of it. The rest, I'll assume you don't mind the extra wait and still would like the product.

PS, I will be working on the bars this weekend. I would like to finish them, but cannot promise it. Would it make you feel a bit more comforatable if I took progress pics this weekend when I go to the shop?

Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back