• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Custom made Gauges labels

Do you plan on producing any other styles? For me, I'd like to see some that are identical to stock gauges but illuminate red or the fade to red look, and with a Powered by SVT logo on the tach. While these gauges all look great, I've always prefered to try and keep stock appearance with some aftermarket touches to it.
I think the same.

Lmao opps. Lemme try that again lol. Here is a link to what the red/black carbon fiber looks like. Its called a carbon kevlar hybrid fabric. Here is a link to what it looks like http://compositeenvisions.com/rigid...9.html?zenid=00257536f230b1e7e9362968b82e7abc

this is more clear, cool.
I could try it, and will get back to u guys well i did it.

Do you plan on producing any other styles? For me, I'd like to see some that are identical to stock gauges but illuminate red or the fade to red look, and with a Powered by SVT logo on the tach. While these gauges all look great, I've always prefered to try and keep stock appearance with some aftermarket touches to it.

Hum, sure, i can make one like the stock one, and just change the SVT part. Since i know al ot of people here like the keep the car original looking, but with a bit mod too.

I think the same.

I am done with the Stock replica with a little after market touch up.
Is this what you guys looking for?

STOCK-1-1.jpg

I am trying new things again.Might able to make the gauges glow the color of your choice but do not need to change the light bulb.
Well, i will keep you guys update.

Lookin pretty sweet. Definitely like what you did with the 'stock' look but then adding in the Powered By SVT. Could you also add back in the "RPM" in the tach above the "x 1000". Also be interested to see if you could do a blue x black carbon fiber sheet. That would be fantastic ;)

I'd use the image you are using now, but change the gray to a blue or a red and offer that FTW.

Like so...

blue%20carbon%20fiber%20fiberglass%20hybrid%20panel.jpg

but that red is pretty slick too...

red%20carbon%20fiber%20fiberglass%20hybrid%20panel.jpg

Lookin pretty sweet. Definitely like what you did with the 'stock' look but then adding in the Powered By SVT. Could you also add back in the "RPM" in the tach above the "x 1000". Also be interested to see if you could do a blue x black carbon fiber sheet. That would be fantastic ;)

I'd use the image you are using now, but change the gray to a blue or a red and offer that FTW.

Like so...

blue%20carbon%20fiber%20fiberglass%20hybrid%20panel.jpg

but that red is pretty slick too...

red%20carbon%20fiber%20fiberglass%20hybrid%20panel.jpg

Well, adding the "RPM"? sure
anything you want to add?

I thought u want to keep in stock looking then making carbon fiber or else.
Gray? the one i just showed is white face, the gray is stamp.
I just spent hours on it, so i dun want anyone to just take it.

Awesome- please let me know if you design one! Id like to get a whole set from you, bet would like to get all three at the same time if possible!

Alright guys, i am done with the red Carbon fiber , and i got the light switch face too, have a whole set done!
for me, the red carbon fiber does look cool, but hard to read the meter (which actually won't be a problem at night when u have the light on)
I can darker the carbon fiber a little bit more. I will test the lighting tonight, and get back too u guys later tonight. See if some people will start ordering some , so i can do it at weekend.

DSCN4315.jpg

DSCN4311.jpg

DSCN4314.jpg

Do you have or are planning on doing a headlight switch panel?! That'd be cool to to have a lil different change there also!

Made the switch panel face, have hot spot only on the "low beam" , which is acceptable for me.
The Defog button..... well, u have to change the tiny light bulb inside.

DSCN4353.jpg

So i made both white and red carbon fiber face , and just tried.
The white face i was too lazy to go out to print, it supposes to be a lot whiter and better printing as i showed before.

DSCN4350.jpg

and this the result in light

DSCN4351.jpg

DSCN4354.jpg

Was kind of scary that i went out to change all these panels at mid-night(2am) on the street (the car was parked on the street).
Anyway, i guess i finished all the requests. If someone start ordering, i will be very glad to do custom make for anyone.
(first post updated)

I wanna keep the white face cause your right- it looks like its a little hard to read on the red/black carbon. And i like your custom design, but would be awesome to keep the KM on the tach. Could you add that? And is there anything you can do to make the light switch panel a lil custom looking?

I wanna keep the white face cause your right- it looks like its a little hard to read on the red/black carbon. And i like your custom design, but would be awesome to keep the KM on the tach. Could you add that? And is there anything you can do to make the light switch panel a lil custom looking?

Sure, i will finish the switch and the KM, and i will send you a pm.
Oh, and here is the blue light taken from newb

IMG_20110503_185131.jpg

I am diggin the red lights. Maybe I will just go to Superbrightleds.com and order led light bulbs to replace the stockers like I did on my Stang. Nice job on these man!

I am diggin the red lights. Maybe I will just go to Superbrightleds.com and order led light bulbs to replace the stockers like I did on my Stang. Nice job on these man!

That's what i did at the beginning,but just changing the bulbs wont work.
The gauges stock label has green material, so if u changed the stock bulb into red, it will come out dim orange.
Therefore we are making customer gauges.

Back