• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CF 1 Carbon Fiber Cowl Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.

98blackwidow

New CEG'er
I would like to get a group of 10 or more people together to do a group buy on the CF 1 Cowl Hood. I have a source that would be willing to make a us great deal on a group buy!
If interested let me know either pm me or you can drop me an e-mail to;
neil@centexbiz.rr.com or call 254-424-8822.

Last edited:
1. This is your first post.
2. Broken english/poor grammar
3. You mention CF1 as if they're reputable, or even open for that matter.

You might try giving a little more info, as your credibility is ZERO so far. First off, who are you? 2nd, do you own a Contour? What company are you going through for these hoods? Any estimate on cost? No offense to you if you are legit, but having your first post be in the Group Buy forum, dealing with $300-$500 of people's hard earned money, they'll want some answers first. ;)

Mark

You beat me to it Y2K...

I wouldn't trust my money with ya, unless you gave me a picture of your immediate family and address's where they work/go to school.

If i didn't know better, i would think you were a sexual predator.... lol

Ew. Not even close...just an average stalker...

...but seriously....

In the movie blow, thats what the one distributer guy made the piolt do, because he didnt know of him. Pics of his kids, and where they go to school. And of course, thats done so that if the guy screws ya, you can get him back.

^^^ blow was a good movie :)

oh yeah pictures would be nice if the product existed; some proof couldn't hurt.

Well I am sorry that you guys feel this way, I can purchase the hood for 160.00 and they seller will ship it from california to my door step in Waco, for another 160.00. All I was trying to do was save a little green on the shipping!
**** ya'll!

If i can get some more info on this guy you're buying these hoods from i might be in..I will only send money by paypal.Phone number of this guy adress bussiness name etc..

If i can get some more info on this guy you're buying these hoods from i might be in..I will only send money by paypal.Phone number of this guy adress bussiness name etc..

^^^

this is sorta what i was getting at, dude... more info please

Well I am sorry that you guys feel this way, I can purchase the hood for 160.00 and they seller will ship it from california to my door step in Waco, for another 160.00. All I was trying to do was save a little green on the shipping!
**** ya'll!

LMAO!! You've proven to have an excellent attitude thus far, restoring my faith in everything you say. Now look, nobody here knows you, who you represent, or what your actual intentions are. For all I know, you're 100% legit. I had a few questions, and you've neglected to answer them. That doesn't help your credibility. But you're right, **** me for looking out for other people, and their paychecks! :rolleyes:

Mark

Is that even possible!?! If this is i'm ALL IN, but this hood is like $500 from Andysautosport.com... So that makes me a lil iffy as well...:shrug:

Hood

Hood

If you are looking for a carbon vented or regular carbon look at streetconcept.com . They have some nice products for the 98-02 Contour SVT's and i think they would be nice to work with.

I wrote them about the hood 2 months ago and they wrote this back to me about the price of shipping.

(the shipping price for the hood ... going to business will be $110.00, and going to residential will be $140.00

Thank you for your trust and business.)

http://www.streetconcept.com/4191.html

This is the link you can click for the vented one! The only bad thing about this company is they dont do the vented one for the pre 98 contours. Maby we can get a group buy on hood's sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back