• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

subframe connectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradness

CEG'er
At this point in time I'd like to gauge interest in subframe connectors. I can make them available for approx. $120 to 125 with a minimum of 5 participants. If I can get 10 or more people, the price will be between $100 & $110.

They will be the SHOShop knock off style, shipped in 2 pieces per side (to minimize shipping costs), payment by Paypal (no credit cards) and shipping w/b extra.

If there's enough interest I'll post digipix.

I'm guessing that this will fly around the end of the month, possibly sooner.

I fabricate them here, but US customs is only concerned with where the material originates and due to NAFTA, automotive parts are duty free up to $200 US.

Prices quoted are in USD. Sorry for the confusion, as I should have specified.

i have sfc's and they are awesome and are essential for modified/stock svt's

BRADNESS HAS SUPERB QUALITY PARTS AND IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY ME. the communication, shipping, prices are all TOP NOTCH! :cool:

-a

i should have wait, just bought a brand new set from a previous GB from US and end up paying 100$ of stupid useless UPS brokerage fees and top of the SFC connector price itself...

Will these be similar to the Group Buy of last year? Weld-in, no need to drop subframe, etc.?

Interested as well.

I will be able to post some digipix early next wk. Yes they are the same as the previous GB SFC's.

To my CDN friends, you should know that whenever you order something from the US expect the landed cost to be double once you add exchange, brokerage, GST & PST and/or HST. When I ship from here, you avoid most of that.

i know this sounds dumb but im a noobee with this. can some one pm me or post on here on how they work and what they connect to. thank you.

ive seen these on bensenvil's cougar and they are very nice.

How much do they weigh, Ive got a full pt cage in my car and that adds a lot of weight as it is

i know this sounds dumb but im a noobee with this. can some one pm me or post on here on how they work and what they connect to. thank you.

you might want to pull up the original gb thread from the old forums.

a bit of advice, you may want to find a shop willing/capable of installing them before you buy them [and get an idea on labor prices].

heres a couple quick photos I had laying around

d2rearsub1wu2.jpg

d2all1jd8.jpg

rust2uo4.jpg

On friday of this wk., I'll post the names of those interested per this thread. I'll ask for a small deposit ($25) to confirm that interest is real. When I have the deposits, I can provide the total count and the final price.

1 point of note regarding the pix. Bensenvill has welded plates in the ends of the SFC's as they do not come this way.

Thanks for posting your pix.

I'm interested, but I'd like to know what the material specs are on the bar. Also, will it be 'C' bar or full box beam?

I'll need some pretty good material for my application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back