• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ceg checkout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bk6358

CEG'er
Ok guys! Im closing out today and sending the rest of the confirmations! TODAY!
Everything will ship out of Mundelein, IL by Friday 1/12/07. After you get confirmation cindybensen@chicagoceg.com Thank you guys for your patience through this. But everything is all good now and working.

Cindy

let me know.....

let me know.....

I tried to clean up everything today and finish confirmations! please let me know if I missed anyone?????

Thanks guys for being so patient :eek:)

bk6358,

Please check the PM's I sent you. It seems you are getting confused w/ them somehow. I had returned a PM entitled "Jacket" w/ what I want and if you have it in stock, also questions as to if you are able to add additional wriritng on the chest, as well as total cost and the correct PayPal addy.

I also returned the PM you just sent entitled "sorry" asking for the same things.

I paid via the paypal this morning :)

Oh and if your dumb just like me (lol) Cindy posted your paypal account in the first message. I pm'ed her for it :troutslap: Sorry about that!

paypal list as of 1/10/07

paypal list as of 1/10/07

ok guys here is who I have got so far!

Kristen
Scott B
James C. II
Jay M.
Chris S.
Mary Rose
Paul A.
Kerry Jr.
Joanne
and I still need to call Keith & James :eek:)

Let me know guys!

Thanks,
Cindy

ok guys here is who I have got so far!

Kristen
Scott B
James C. II
Jay M.
Chris S.
Mary Rose
Paul A.
Kerry Jr.
Joanne
and I still need to call Keith & James :eek:)

Let me know guys!

Thanks,
Cindy

Ok since no one can return my PM's or get my order straight I guess I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back