• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check for Apparal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
I have seen tons of people buying and wanting CEG apparel.Well heres a chance to get some.My cusion owns a screen printing shop.And can do anything you would like.I dont have any pictures yet but i plan on going to her shop tomorrow to get some ideas and get some pics posted..We can do T-shirts.Sweaters with hoodies Zip up style.Hats anything.

I basically just need some interest to continue on with finishing everything.Pricing will be fair and with the more orders we get the lower the price is...I know everyone is going to want to see some finished product and im trying my hardest to get that done.

More info will be posted within the next day or so..

Either PM or post here.Just would like some input on anything you would like done.The work that is done is done professionally with over 10 years in the making.

I am interested, but right now it doesn't seem like the other group is going on. I think it fell through. Get some pics up and some more details.

Yep will do..All pictures will be computer made pics.But will look great once done.We just need some interest to really get the stuff made..Do you have any special that should be done?Logo?.I seen some made..

i would definatly be in....embroiderd names would be sweet...or even screen printed names. i have always liked the classic CEG logo personaly, but possibly this would be a great time for someone to pur in or make a new improved CEG logo or design
chris

i would definatly be in....embroiderd names would be sweet...or even screen printed names. i have always liked the classic CEG logo personaly, but possibly this would be a great time for someone to pur in or make a new improved CEG logo or design
chris

I will be useing the CEG logo for the front as far as for the back im still thinking of what to do..I might do the CEG logo just bigger for the back...If you have any ideas for the back please let me know..Im still in the making of designing the finally product.We can do screenprinted names on the shirts and etc.

what about the outlined pic of a contour/svt with the ceg on the bottom
or something like the shirts at a car show with a pic of acutal cars or a couple cars at different angles

what about the outlined pic of a contour/svt with the ceg on the bottom
or something like the shirts at a car show with a pic of acutal cars or a couple cars at different angles

We can do the outline of the SVT contour.With the CEG logo.Just not everyone owns a SVT.Im going in tomorrow to get some more done on the computer and will keep updating as i get more done.

We can do the outline of the SVT contour.With the CEG logo.Just not everyone owns a SVT.Im going in tomorrow to get some more done on the computer and will keep updating as i get more done.

Plenty of people dont own mustangs, lambos, etc, but they still wear them dont they.

I would be in even if it was a contour svt, btw i dont own an svt, it would look cool anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back