• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Group Buy: Automatic open/close sunroof w/ lighted switch: round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so i missed it somwhere, what's with ther rear dome? def in for the switch though

1. rexxdoggy auto open/close, lighted switch, and maybe rear domelight
2. csvtpsu
3. tsSVT
4. R-code
5. Naujcdl
6. Thicknes
7. svtfixer
8. Clubdownforce
9. Jazzbo1125, auto open/close, lighted switch, and likely rear domelight
10. locolobo, lighted auto open/close

this mod will not work directly on a cougar sunroof; i have looked into that and they aren't the same.

the mystique rear dome light is probably not going to happen because they are very hard to find; however, this group buy is going to begin very very shortly for sunroof modification. i am going to make it an official group buy within the next day or two.

This is now official!

This is now official!

This group buy is now official. The last time I did this group buy I was able to get the relay cheap without having bulk so I didn't have to collect payment up front, but this time I have to order in bulk. That means that I will have to have everyone pay me first so I can order one large batch. Once the parts are ordered in and everything there will be a very short turnaround time because I will work extremely hard to get these kits shipped out! So now that I have at least 10 interested make sure those 10 (and anyone who is interested) PM me to let me know.

I will not be accepting payments until I get 10 people that are 100% sure that they will have the funds. This makes it so I don't have to pay anyone back if anyone doesn't follow through. On the next post I will say who has already PM'd me with 100% assurance that they are going to be purchasing one of these. In your PM I want you to disclose to me the exact kit that you want to purchase (the prices and options are on post #1 of this group buy).

1. rexxdoggy auto open/close, lighted switch --- 100%
2. csvtpsu --- 100%
3. tsSVT
4. R-code
5. Naujcdl
6. Thicknes
7. svtfixer
8. Clubdownforce

2. csvtpsu --- 100%
3. tsSVT --- 100%
4. R-code
5. Naujcdl
6. Thicknes
7. svtfixer
8. Clubdownforce

That's 3/10 so far. Keep 'em comin.

2. csvtpsu --- 100%
3. tsSVT --- 100%
4. R-code
5. Naujcdl
6. Thicknes --- 100%
7. svtfixer
8. Clubdownforce

That's 4/10 so far. Keep 'em comin.

2. csvtpsu --- 100%
3. tsSVT --- 100%
4. R-code
5. Naujcdl --- 100%
6. Thicknes --- 100%
7. svtfixer
8. Clubdownforce

That's 5/10 so far. Keep 'em comin and make sure you PM me telling me that you're 100%.

So this group buy is definitely going official. I have to go home and get my tools in order to make these kits because I am at school. I am going home February 12th so I will be collecting payments about a week or two prior to that in order to order all of my parts so I can get these kits made and shipped out immediately after the weekend of the 12th!

2. csvtpsu --- 100%
3. tsSVT --- 100%
4. R-code --- 100%
5. Naujcdl --- 100%
6. Thicknes --- 100%
7. svtfixer
8. Clubdownforce

That's 6/10 so far. Keep 'em comin and make sure you PM me telling me that you're 100%.

will you be able to stop the moonroof midway still or once you push it closes all the way. like when its on its way to closing, you push the button again and it stops, right there?

im definitely interested in the rear dome light. i was going to do that years ago and didnt. i hate how dark it is back there :nonono:

2. csvtpsu --- 100%
3. tsSVT --- 100%
4. R-code --- 100%
5. Naujcdl --- 100%
6. Thicknes --- 100%
7. svtfixer
8. Clubdownforce
10. locolobo, lighted auto open/close --- 100%
11. AcGcSVT00

Like I stated before this group buy is official. I will be getting my tools from home on Feb 12th at the latest so this will be going down around then. I'll keep everyone posted on the money situation and how you will pay and what not.

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions; I respond very quickly.

put me down for 2 auto open only with lighted switches. shipped together for less i assume right? :)

id also be down for 2 rear dome lights as well.

sheesh, modding 2 csvts simultaneously is going to break my little piggy bank :blackeye::laugh:

put me down for 2 auto open only with lighted switches. shipped together for less i assume right? :)

id also be down for 2 rear dome lights as well.

sheesh, modding 2 csvts simultaneously is going to break my little piggy bank :blackeye::laugh:

Yes of course I'll combine shipping.

As far as the rear dome lights go I am working on finding these. Unfortunately, I was only able to find 2 of them. This means that I only have two to give away, but more importantly if both go away I will not be able to make an in depth write up for them. With that being said, PM me if you're interested in the rear dome light and I'll discuss more on an individual basis.

2. csvtpsu --- 100%
3. tsSVT --- 100%
4. R-code --- 100%
5. Naujcdl --- 100%
6. Thicknes --- 100%
7. svtfixer
8. Clubdownforce
11. AcGcSVT00
12. Svt4SVT --- 2 of them.

Again like I keep saying this group buy is going to go down right after I go home to grab my tools (I am in school) and that is going to be the 12th of Feb.

2. csvtpsu --- 100%
3. tsSVT --- 100%
4. R-code --- 100%
5. Naujcdl --- 100%
6. Thicknes --- 100%
7. svtfixer
8. Clubdownforce
11. AcGcSVT00
12. Svt4SVT --- 2 of them.
13. bgrogan01

Question, with the auto close, is there a way to stop it at all once you hit close? I ask because I could see something horrific happening with kids or an unlucky adult getting a finger/arm/hair/whatever stuck in it while it closes and not being able to stop it then... well... you see where I am going with this. Auto open obviously does not have the same issues lol.

if its closing you can press auto open and it will just open all the way. you just cant stop it in the middle if you do it. but if someone's hand is about to get crushed just press open and you're perfectly fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back