• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gauging Interest-High Output Alternator

Status
Not open for further replies.

99elimin8r

Be Gentle I'm New Here
Hey Guys,
I am from the NECO forums and figured I would let you guys in on a group buy I am setting up for a High Output alternator. Here is the NECO link:
http://www.newcougar.org/forums/showthread.php?t=105528

Shoot me a pm on here if you are interested so I can let H.O. Alternators know how many will be involved.

Thanks,

TJ

P.S. I will keep you guys updated as often as possible, if nothing pops up here check the thread at NECO

I don't know the quality of your stock but your (489$) 220AMPS alternator is a little overpriced I think. There are 200AMPS on ebay for cougar and contours selling for 189$

Yea I'd Need To Know How Many Amps It Puts Out At Idle Because That Where My Car Stays Most Of The Time With The System Cranked.

Also I Would Not Pay $450 Of And Alternator Unless It Can With A Lifetime Unlimited Milage Warranty !

If The Best You Can Do Is A One Year Warranty Get The Price Around $300 And I'm In.

sorry guys I have been really busy at work and have not had the chance to talk to Phillip from H.O. As soon as I get a chance I will ask about the amperage at idle as well as lowering the price. The thing is is that these guys build custom alts for competition use so they know what they are doing. Anyways, since the holiday is coming I am assuming that H.O. will be shut down so look for updates in the coming week. Thanks for the input guys. Have a good holiday...

TJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back