• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

interest check

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not too late, but there will be a limited number of sills up for grabs (3-4 tops)so when i get them all done i will post an official group buy for them and first come first serve..thanks for all the interest and i will keep you all posted
chris

Just an option, but it seems alot of people want them.

Have it as an auction where people set bids for them and the highest bid gets them.

i never thought of that.....that would seem the best way to go seeing as how there is such a limited quantity....definatly an option.....any input on this??? i will leave this up to people that are buying them, i dont care either way...let me know what you think about auctioning them off?

Personally, I think there should be a set price and those that saw this thread and/or buck up 1st gets the reward of purchasing the product. Setting up an auction and letting everyone know about it is almost like how some ppl post here about Contique items that are listed on Ebay which is frowned upon here b/c all it does is raise the bid price. The general consensus (and I agree) is that Ebay items (and IMO items here) are to benefit the ppl that spend the time and look hard for the items/deals and those that find it first deserve 1st dibs.

On a side note I do not want to take away any profits from Butters as that is not my intention at all. I hope he does make a profit from his hard work. I'd much rather him set a price that he deems is fair and also makes some $ at the same time. Just my .02

Not to sound conceited or anything but I think the first three or four people who responded through the interest check should get first call on them... not just saying that cuz I am the second one who responded, but I mean come on...I for sure am in and I will pay accordingly.

thanks for the input....i will keep it first come first serve....and as for profit...not too conserned about what i make as long as people are happy(hense the fact that they arent 150+per set of four)
chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back