• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

UDP Shobrosgarage.com Group Buy! UDP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingzwin

Be Gentle I'm New Here
Crank Pulleys

okay guys, i am from the Taurus Car Club, and have the 3.0L tec just like the rest of you all.

But we have been offered a great opportunity by

Shobrosgarage.com <-a very legit site at that. on TCCA, and wanted to ask members of the Contour.org for help in furthering more aftermarket parts for 3.0L duratecs.

ShoBros has offered to make UDPs for our cars, and well the only problem we are having is that we need about 10 more people to get in on a group buy.

The price for first batch probably will be well under $110 but prices are not set yet, unfortunately we need a total of 20 people in order to let them start on development.

they have just developed V8 sho pulleys as well as v6 SHO pulleys within the last couple months, and have been rated for a gain of between 5-10hp

but this is just NA any nitrous injected, or Turbocharged/supercharged car will net almost double of what the Na 3.0L will net
so say about 15 hp max with nitrous etc.

the link for this topic is at http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40627&st=0

please read over, and see for yourselfs the legitamacy of this group buy.

Thank you for all your time, and hopefully all of us may have a new batch of UDP on our cars soon!! :laugh:

Crank Pulleys

Last edited:
interest poll

interest poll

If you are interested, either write you name down under this thread, or preferably the TCCA Link,

once we get enough people, the development can get under way.

as above, these are for the Crank pulley, not P/s or Alternator

200 dollars. I will pass bull dog sells asp pulleys for our aplication for 130.00.

Anyways, will this pulley be how much smaller and lighter than our stock ones?

I just sold one to TourdeForce for $15. Got it with my car. $200!?? LMGDAO! Where is the lube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back