• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SPEC Clutch and Flywheel Prices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVTCuervo

New CEG'er
Hey everyone...I haven't been posting a lot, but don't worry I'm still here :). I've been receiving PMs asking for a SPEC price list, and I realized I haven't put one on the new forums so here it is:

2.5L Duratec:

Flywheel = $375
Stage 1 = $272
Stage 2 = $337
Stage 2+ = $403
Stage 3 = $355
Stage 3+ = $476
Stage 4 = $360
Stage 5 = $400

2.0L Zetec:

Flywheel = $405
Stage 1 = $279
Stage 2 = $310
Stage 3 = $325
Stage 4 = $325
Stage 5 = $370

Additionally, if you need a SPEC clutch/flywheel for any other application just let me know. I have access to the entire SPEC's product line.

For all of you who don't know me, I've been offereing CEG'ers the best prices on SPEC clutches and flywheels for years. Just ask around the forum you'll find many satisfied customers.

Nothing has changed, and the process is the same as its always been. PM me if you want a clutch/flywheel. Also, feel free to post or PM if you have any questions.

Thanks
RamMotorsports :D

Just giving more feedback.

These are the best prices you will find listed anywhere. Believe me, I have searched.

Also, orders through SVTCuervo will be shipped to you so fast you won't have the time to take a pis.

+3

I have ordered 2 clutches and a flywheel through SVTCuervo and he has always shipped them promptly and without a single problem. The prices are definitely the best, also. SVTCuervo is a stand-up guy!

When i swap motors in my car in the near future i want to replace just the clutch disc since my SPEC III has ovr 60,000 miles on it.

If you can get it, how much would JUST the disc for the SPEC 3+ be?

When i swap motors in my car in the near future i want to replace just the clutch disc since my SPEC III has ovr 60,000 miles on it.

If you can get it, how much would JUST the disc for the SPEC 3+ be?

For just the Stage 3+ disc, it would be $225.

Thanks

What are the specs on the Flywheel ?

I'm in the market for a new clutch as soon as i get my tax-return. possibly the flywheel as well.

so Flywheel ($375) + Stage 2 ($337) = ~ $712

What are the specs on the Flywheel ?

I'm in the market for a new clutch as soon as i get my tax-return. possibly the flywheel as well.

so Flywheel ($375) + Stage 2 ($337) = ~ $712

Sorry so late with the response...

The flywheel weighs approximately 9.0 lbs.

And yes...a flywheel and stage 2 would cost $712 plus shipping.

Send me a PM when you are ready to order...

Thanks

is the flywheel a must w / stage one ? is there any mods that have to be done with the stage one?

No not at all...

If you simply want/need a new clutch then there is nothing else you will need other than what comes with the clutch.

Transmission work is expensive, so many get the flywheel when they replace their clutch. It shouldn't cost any more to have the flywheel installed when you are replacing the clutch...

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back