• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

final post for Apparel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I'm trying, but i've been hanging on to an old jacket that might as well be a tshirt! lol

Hey guys!

Here is the deal.......

yadda, yadday, yadda...

But ultimately I want to wrap this up by the 15th!! pm and let me know!

Thanks,
Cindy

Welp, I recon I'm outa luck. I had expressed interest in a couple of zippered hoodies, but I don't recall any confirmation that the zippered versions were available. Seems there are several other un-answered questions as well.

by the time we get these hoodies it isn't even going to be cold anymore! seriously wtf!? if there is no new info buy the 1st of the year i am out

Hey I'm holding faith in these guys!

They did the group buy before, and everyone seemed to be happy with the result.

I'm pretty sure the BK4xxx who started the group buy is having comp problems. And who knows how busy BK6xxx (Cindy) is because it is the holidays and everyone is running around.

Just give them time to work it out. I'd rather wait longer and get a quality product.

Hey I got a PM from Cindy today. Don't know if she contacted anyone else. She didn't say what the hold up is, but she told me that they can do Zippered hoodies for about $19.50.

I wish she would have posted/given some more information as to whats going on. If she contacted anyone else let me/the rest of us know!

She contacted me a little while ago with an invoice for my order. Unfortunately, I have been unable to make payment due to her inactive PayPal account...

I'm sorry guys, between work and Chistmas shopping I havent been on the 'puter that much.Cindy's the one with the computer problems....but I fixed the Paypal account and added the E-mail address cindybensen@chicagoceg.com so the shouldn't be any problems now.For those of you that she PMed with a different address don't use it, and if you've already sent money thats fine, she can just send it to herself.As far as the select few that don't use Paypal, she can take credit card orders over the phone Mon-Fri (847) 949-8337We will take money orders also, but please make sure you contact Bk6358 (Cindy) with your order.Any questions go ahead and start asking and lets get this group buy started!!!!Steve

Any questions go ahead and start asking and lets get this group buy started!!!!Steve

We've got a thread full of questions & only second hand responses at this point. Get that girl on line with a pricing list, guidelines for orders (i.e., do we post order here or include in the paypal description, or what?), a deadline, and an expected turn around time.

Discuss the setup for alternate payment methods and answer the Q's in this thread then start a new GB thread with final pricing table & details right up top for easy reference. Having to read/scan through 40 or so posts in this thread to find the final information for paypal, zippered hoodies, etc. is rediculous.

We've got a thread full of questions & only second hand responses at this point. Get that girl on line with a pricing list, guidelines for orders (i.e., do we post order here or include in the paypal description, or what?), a deadline, and an expected turn around time.

Discuss the setup for alternate payment methods and answer the Q's in this thread then start a new GB thread with final pricing table & details right up top for easy reference. Having to read/scan through 40 or so posts in this thread to find the final information for paypal, zippered hoodies, etc. is rediculous.

+1

I PM'd about the paypal account and got nothing, a straight answer would help, no one knows what is going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back