• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Front splitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other tours?

Other tours?

I just got of the phone with Mr. Mirko. He is aware that the price on the website is 225.00 + 70.00 for shipping. He told me that pricing was from two years ago... I told him that I have about 5 people interested already. He told me to get ten people down for purchase and he will email me back with the pricing in the mean time. He also mentioned that he has none available right now! They would all have to be made still. He asked me how many svt's are on the road because he sold about 1500 splitters! SO, im thinking that if you want to get a mirko splitter now will be the time to get one. As far as painting the splitter. I am planning on getting the silverfrost paint from my work and coating it a few good times, clear coating it, and install.

Tell him he can sell alot more if he makes NON SVT splitters as well (I know we've tried before to get those made before) and in carbonfiber too!!! I know there are many NON SVT owners out there "splitter less" and depressed for that reason. Let's help them out of dispair and into DElight! I'll buy a couple for my 96 GL.

My painter who painted my bumper charged me only $60 since he already have left over paint. Yea our 3K miles trip to SZ06 ruined mine as well. Its all pitted and its the worst when you have black

so im assumeing from what was previously posted that they wont fit non-svt cars. which sucks because i would love to have one but i dont have an svt. damn i need to sell my se and get an svt. haha who wants to trade(j/k)

so im assumeing from what was previously posted that they wont fit non-svt cars. which sucks because i would love to have one but i dont have an svt. damn i need to sell my se and get an svt. haha who wants to trade(j/k)

Or you could buy an SVT bumper and put it on your car, but I agree, it would be a lot nicer to own an SVT.

i might wait till spring if i'm only gonna save 20$ on this GB. get them down to 250 shipped or a GB is worthless IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back