• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Front splitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about calling up mirkoracing to see if they would offer CEG a group buy discount! I am not sure of the outcome yet but, is anyone interested??

Last edited:
I did this once before. Search the group buy section in the old forums. The owners of Mirko Racing are really good people and can offer somewhat of a good deal. Shipping is the biggest cost though. It's a $70 flat rate if I'm not mistaken.

I'm in, was planning to get one for myself for Christmas anyways. :rolleyes:

1. Daves95Contour
2. Tricker (you the man!)
3. Berkel

sweet!! Thats three already! Maybe if we can get like 10+ ceger's in on this they will get it at a good price! Right now they are selling it for 225.00 plus 70.00 for shipping! We will just have to wait to see how it unfolds!

sweet!! Thats three already! Maybe if we can get like 10+ ceger's in on this they will get it at a good price! Right now they are selling it for 225.00 plus 70.00 for shipping! We will just have to wait to see how it unfolds!

Did they get back to you already? Here is the email they sent back to me when I asked about it:

Reply-To : "Albert Mirko" <mirkocar@garlic.com>
Sent : Thursday, September 8, 2005 5:19 PM
To : "Mike" <irocu26@hotmail.com>
Subject : Re: email from website

You bet we'll do a group buy! We are charging $220 for the splitter now, so we could go down to $200 each if you can get 10 orders. Let us know!

Thanks, rosi mirko

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike" <irocu26@hotmail.com>
To: <mirkocar@garlic.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 5:00 PM
Subject: email from website

To Whom This May Concern,

I own a 98 SVT Contour and I've been very interested in purchasing the front splitter you offer on your website. I'm a member of the SVTOA and the CEG forum and was wondering if you would be willing to setup a group purchase on the front splitter you sell and allow me to open it up to the members of both the SVTOA and CEG. If this is something you would be able to do please let me know.

Thanks.

-Mike

Also for the question that someone is bound to ask at some point:

Reply-To : Albert Mirko <mirkocar@garlic.com>
Sent : Monday, September 12, 2005 3:16 PM
To : Mike <irocu26@hotmail.com>
Subject : Re: email from website

Canada's just $10 more. We should be able to have the splitters for you in
about 2 weeks from purchase date.

Let us know! Thanks! Albert Mirko

----- Original Message -----
To: <mirkocar@garlic.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2005 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: email from website

I have an additional question as well on the splitter group purchase. How
much do you charge to ship the splitters to Canada? I have a few people that would like to buy in on this, but want to know what they would have
to pay to have it shipped.
Thanks.

-Mike

It was more of an interest check. I am aware of the splitter g/b that you started. Maybe that your group buy was successful for mirkoracing and they will hook up the price on the second g/b. Thats kind of how I was looking at it.

My whole SVT is getting repainted in 4 days so we better get this thing rolling! :) Oh well, I don't think I can have it by then!

Reebs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back