• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 CEG Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guitarman19853

Hard-core CEG'er
2009 CEG Calendars

=Price=
$15.99 + shipping
I make no profit from the calendars! The $15.99 includes a $1 upcharge for each calendar. The proceeds will be donated to CEG.

=Availability=
Purchases were made of last years calendar up to March so they SHOULD be available through at least then.

=Tips=
Combine order with local CEGers to save on shipping.

=- Buy your 2009 CEG Calendars Here! -=

I would also like to congratulate everyone that made it in.

Please do not complain about:
"<CEGer A> made it and <CEGer B> didn't?"
"Too many SVTs"
"Not enough pre 98s"
etc. etc. etc.

Some of the final full resolution requests were the first and second runner up to the final 12. That was in case one of the 12 didn't get the full resolution picture to me in time or in case there were other issues.

Click to see larger images:

due to 10 pic limit, final 3 will be in following post.

Don't see a paypal link? Due to some freak in Lebanon getting my card number,my cc wont work for a week! I ahve cash in paypal though,and willing to pay the extra charges?

Don't see a paypal link? Due to some freak in Lebanon getting my card number,my cc wont work for a week! I ahve cash in paypal though,and willing to pay the extra charges?

Cafepress is legit, we've used them for the past 4 years I believe. I do not handle the printing, sales & distribution, that is done entirely by cafepress. If they don't offer paypal, I'm surprised.

Oh, I misread that the first time and you can't pay by CC and want to do paypal to get it sooner? Unfortunately, I can't do anything about that.

sorry im an idiot didn't notice the 1 black contour, doh!

btw I will still be buying one, thanks for making these!

ok I know you said don't post anything about complaining that certain people didn't make it in, but seriously shouldn't there be at least 1 black contour svt, you got 4 silfros but no black contours just black mondeo, what gives?

btw I will still be buying one, thanks for making these!

it goes by what gets voted in...not making a quota of how many of each color get in and turbo fox's svt is black, lol

ok I know you said don't post anything about complaining that certain people didn't make it in, but seriously shouldn't there be at least 1 black contour svt, you got 4 silfros but no black contours just black mondeo, what gives?

there is one .... turbo_fox is the black svt that is the autocross picture ...

woo hoo!!! made it in again!!

Ok, everyone must hurry and get these NOW and put them up.... My car is January so don't miss it....

woo hoo!!! made it in again!!

Ok, everyone must hurry and get these NOW and put them up.... My car is January so don't miss it....

I'm just going to call you Mr. January from now on. :)

I just ordered three.

Thank you for all of your hard work Ryan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back