• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Running a VEI gauge GB, open to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

djdanyloz

Be Gentle I'm New Here
Hello, I havent posted in a while since picking up my new Mazdaspeed 6. But since then I started a GB on another site that's open to all.

Here's the info:

10% for 10+ units, 18% for 20+ units, to 22% for 30+ units of a single product (yes multiple gauge types each get their own pricing)

VBM-Operation-01.jpg

VBM-RB-01-sm.jpg

The gauge is known for it's extremely compact depth, well it has gotten even thinner: (old on the left, gen 2 on the right)
vei.JPG

-HERE ARE THE SPECS FOR THE BOOST GAUGE-
Features & Functions:

* Range: < -30 in. Hg to > 50 psi
* Integrated semiconductor sensor (no external sensor required)
* Park-light dimmer
* Bi-directional 12-segment bargraph AND 3-digit display
* Bargraph peak mode
* User-settable bargraph scale
* User-settable day and night intensities (9 levels each)

Colors:

* Bezel: natural machined aluminum
* Display: Bright Red Or BLUE

Gauge size:

* 2-1/16"(52mm) mounting diameter

Here's the website: http://www.veisystems.com/instruments.html
They have tons more gauges that are not listed, just email them at their site and they will tell you. They are quick to respond as well.

Payments:

Payments can be made (by each member of a group purchase) using the same methods as with any purchase from VEI: either by calling to use a credit card, or by Paypal. Items will be shipped after all members have paid, or after enough members have paid to reach the discount level. If members pay before the close date, their credit cards will not be charged until the group purchase closes and the items are ready to be shipped

Duration:

This group buy will run through 11/16. It will only be bumped later if we are 1 or 2 gauges form meeting another discount.

TO SETUP YOUR ORDER EMAIL ME AT VEI@ZADONY.COM WITH WHICH GAUGES YOU WANT I will try to moniter the forums closely but your best bet will be to email me the order. I'll nightly post all orders.

VEI@ZADONY.COM

very sexy gauges. I wish i had the money around to get them. These are by far my favorite gauges as of now.

The slim profile is a major bonus. I had to cut the bolts on the autometer ones to allow proper fitment of the gauges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back