• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG T-Shirts 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost2308

CEG'er
This thread has also been started in the northeast section but since i am not finding enough ppl for shirts i am also posting it here so everyone is aware of what i want to do. i want to make CEG t-shirts and sell them on here. not for profit but for CEG support. PM ME IF YOU MIGHT WANT A SHIRT SO I KNOW IF THERE ARE ENOUGH PPL. I NEED AT LEAST 12. WITH YOUR PM INCLUDE A SIZE SO I CAN GET A MORE ACCURATE PRICE AND ALSO INCLUDE HOW MANY YOU ARE PROBABLLY GOING TO WANT. i want 2 so i need AT LEAST 10 more ppl that think they will want one. THE DESIGN SHOWED IS NOT FINAL. ALL SHIRTS ARE STORE QUALITY. Let me know which shirt you like the most so i can get closer to one everyone will agree on and if you want something on the shirt to change then post it and i'll change it, post a pic then see what everyone thinks about it.

Gawain font car on right of shirt
newfontfront.jpg

Blackout font car on right of shirt
newestfront.jpg

blackout font car on left of shirt
newfront.jpg

Back of all shirts
cegback.jpg

i plan on lowering the logo on the back. i can change fonts. rotate text, change color of text and logo change color of shirt and many other options. Again if you want to change something post it and if i can make the change i'll post a pic.
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh183/aysebean/newfront.jpg

i think i may want one but the front of these shirts shown are ugly!:blackeye:
hopefully another design is considered.
maybe the words in an arch over the little car design?:eek:

has anyone asked administrative approval to manufacture a shirt for something that is copyrighted? not sure if the site owner approves of this. i think you should pm worldtour and ask him if he doesnt mind before interest for this starts to grow. just a thought

Last edited:
Ghost, I'm going to tell you again, you need to get approval from the copyright holder before even considering something like this. Not to mention the original artists' permission for the designs you are planning on using.

You've been on the site for barely two weeks, and half your posts are trying to sell things, I have a hard time believing this "not for profit but for CEG support."

Let's get your ducks in a row before you post about this again.

or you can just remove the contour.org part and no need for permission:shrug:

yah get rid of the contour org part, im down for 2 black ones, both triple xl

Or how about completely wrong. Contour.org, Contour Enthusiasts Group, the cartoon contour logo, and the CEG logo are ALL copyrighted by thier use on the site, and by permission of the original artists. Just because things used to be a little more lax about thier use doesn't mean permission was never required. I've made T-shirts for two Spring Zings, and BOTH times I had to get permission from the copyright owners and the original artists of the logos.

I don't see what is so complicated about simply asking the OWNER for permission to use the copyrighted material. Plus, he may have something esle in the works that a t-shirt group buy might get in the way of, you don't know unless you ASK FOR PERMISSION.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back