• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Redo on the IC: for post 98 oem style carbon fiber "TRUNK" no spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSpencer

CEG'er
ok I'm reposting this with the correct information. What was ment to be said was if We can get ten intersted buyers at a cost of $290 each piece plus shipping not exactly sure but pretty sure its $100 for a total of $390 plus from what i understand to be a 3% surcharge from paypal so let just say and even $400 for the post 1998 carbon fiber trunk lid any takers let me now. I'll go ahead and start it.

1.kspencer

this would be 10 confirmed he will start developing the mold. I'm going to send him an email on how long it would take start to finish have a nice day.

pre 98 style

pre 98 style

talked to contact about doing a pre-98 as i was pm'd by some other contacts here on the forums about weather or not a pre 98 would be possible said it was would be no problem same conditions as for post 98 so just let me know and if there is enough interest he said three weeks to make mold than 1 to 2 weeks to make trunks just indicate weather youd like pre or post have a nice day.

talked to contact about doing a pre-98 as i was pm'd by some other contacts here on the forums about weather or not a pre 98 would be possible said it was would be no problem same conditions as for post 98 so just let me know and if there is enough interest he said three weeks to make mold than 1 to 2 weeks to make trunks just indicate weather youd like pre or post have a nice day.

I would do a seperate thread for the pre98 trunk lid. As people will just see the title "post 98 oem" and will realize that it is also for the pre98 trunk lid.

I would suggest starting a new GB interest check thread including the CF company making them for us.

For example:
"IC: Post98 and Pre98 CF trunk lid GB by companyX"

Also is the pricing the same for both the pre98 and post98? I would assume so.

EDIT: To avoid mass confusion I would PM a moderator and have both this thread and the other one you have deleted or locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back