• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Group Buy: Rear Ford Emblem Replacement Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBEN

Hard-core CEG'er
This part is a Plate that replaces the rear Ford Emblem and gives you a flat surface to relocate your SVT Emblem there. (SVT Emblem Not Included) This allows you to Place your SVT Emblem where the Ford Emblem goes and give in a sense, debadge the car at the same time. You will need this part if you want to replace your Ford Emblem with your SVT Emblem so the SVT Emblem sits flat. By just painting over the ford Emblem and sticking the SVT emblem on, the top and bottom the emblem do not touch and leave a nasty looking gap.

Just remove the ford emblem and glue this part in place.

***SVT Emblem NOT included***

The part has been cut from Aluminum. It was cut from a CNC machine so it fits in the place of the ford emblem EXACTLY!

PRICE: $20 shipped

You can not buy this part anywhere and it will cost much more than $20 to get one custom made in this quality.

Picture of what it looks like painted. T-Red

SVTwithozsandSE016.jpg

JeffSVT005.jpg

(Pictures Courtesy of Reebs)

What you Get:
One Plate to replace ford emblem with a light matte finish. The part has been smoothed out by hand already and will require a light sanding before painting if that is what you desire. From the light matte Finish, you will have no problem polishing the emblem if you want as well.

Picture of the plate WITH OUT the Light Matte Finish
DSC01510.jpg

Picture of the plate WITH the Light Matte Finish
DSC01511.jpg

Payment Information:
-----------------------
Please send $20.00 via PayPal to bigbensvt@yahoo.com
Send me a PM with your Name and Address that the money is coming from BEFORE you send the money so i know who has paid and who has not! Also, please include the address that you would like it to be shipped to.

*I still need to give the matte finish to all of the parts (only had time to cut them all today) and get packaging materials to ship them out*

I will keep all of you posted on when I will be shipping them out.

CURRENT LIST from Interest Check (change it accordingly)
----------------------------------
1. Jeff... I am in for 2 or 3 for sure!
2. SVT Loki (PAID) SHIPPED
3. Schattastic SVT (PAID) SHIPPED
4. ctmystique (I'll take 2) (PAIDx2) SHIPPED
5. redlitesvt (1 or 2)
6. bagged
7. 99redsvt
8. Beans
9. blackbirdracing (PAID)
10. Dr. Cross
11. Rishodi (PAID) SHIPPED
12. DirtyLimey (PAID) SHIPPED
13. Yamaharacer686 (PAID) SHIPPED
14. RK2K23 (PAID) SHIPPED
15. mdbsbl8 (PAID) SHIPPED
16. wa2tuff (2) (PAID)
17. Black 98 CSVT
18. mikey (PAID) SHIPPED
19. alien_yet_familiar (PAID) SHIPPED
20.n2n2o (PAID) SHIPPED
21.jolly### (PAID) SHIPPED

Last edited:
Not yet, it just started...i only have one person who has paid...

Send money and one of them is yours

I'll hand you the money when we meet up sometime soon to avoid your shipping costs and dumb paypal fees taken out. :) Looks great ben!

Yes, It will be shipped out on payment. I finished them all today and i have 15 ready to go out!

_Ben

So are you just going to make another batch once this one starts running low in case the entire interested list brings money to the table? Or is this just a first come first serve for 15 of them? I will be right over with cash in hand if this is first come first serve! :laugh:

I can make more no problem, but finding the time is the hard part. I will sell these first 15 and then will judge to see if it is worth it to make more and if there is enough interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back