• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SCT XCal3 & PRP "Official" Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
I've got a contact right now willing to give us a deals on the SCT Xcal and PRP packages. Right now their price is $728 for both without a GB. Prices for the GB are below.

SCT XCal3 and the Pro Racer Package (PRP)
$679 for 1-9 purchases
$650 for 10+

SCT XCal3 or PRP individual prices will be discounted anywhere between 5-10% depending on total number of orders.

Please add your name to the list below and include what you are committed to purchasing. Thanks!

1. CSVT#49 (XCal3 & PRP)

Last edited:
i had an xcal3, briefly. its a joke and NOT worth the money. you cant even use all its functions without buying extra parts. you can buy them for brand new for less than $500 from people who have changed their minds about them. you should really look into it before spending the BIG $ on this thing. an Xcal2 is the way to go. just some fyi..

i had an xcal3, briefly. its a joke and NOT worth the money. you cant even use all its functions without buying extra parts. you can buy them for brand new for less than $500 from people who have changed their minds about them. you should really look into it before spending the BIG $ on this thing. an Xcal2 is the way to go. just some fyi..

The XCal3 is the exact same thing as an XCal2 but with a bigger screen :shrug:

Call and talk to SCT. Also I don't know what you are talking about as far as accessories as the only accessory I can see is the exhaust gas temperature sensor kit. The other things that are labeled are just as cable kits.

is it the same as the Livewire? cuz that's what i had. it was waay expensive and not worth the money.

No. It is not the same, nor is the SF3 power flash. The X3 otherwise know as the XCal3 is the only programmable flash tool that allows you to modify multiply portions of software and save up to 3 custom tunes.

No. It is not the same, nor is the SF3 power flash. The X3 otherwise know as the XCal3 is the only programmable flash tool that allows you to modify multiply portions of software and save up to 3 custom tunes.

Uhm... Xcal2?

Oh.. well.. three tunes TOTAL.. not three custom tunes. But other than that, and a larger screen,differences stop, don't they?

PRP and Xcal2 allows full customization as the Xcal3 does.

right?

Uhm... Xcal2?

Oh.. well.. three tunes TOTAL.. not three custom tunes. But other than that, and a larger screen,differences stop, don't they?

PRP and Xcal2 allows full customization as the Xcal3 does.

right?

Well yes Xcal2, but I used the word "only" because I referenced the saving of three tunes, which then only the Xcal3 is capable of doing.

The Xcal3 allows for three custom tunes to be saved to memory (custom, because you create them excluding the saved OEM flash of course). Also the Xcal3 has a larger viewing screen.

So yes other then what I mentioned above the Xcal2 is the same as the Xcal3. However that is all SCT is selling now, is the Xcal3.

PRP and Xcal3 works just as the PRP and Xcal2 worked allowing for full customization.

Last edited:
I'm just going to go ahead and update this thread...

It is obvious that we are not going to get the 10+ orders needed to drop the price down to $650. So if you are interested in purchasing this setup PM me and I will give you the details to place your order. I will be ordering mine when I get back home from my business trip (Wed. Mar 12).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back