• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Samco Hose Kits - Intrest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusFreak

Hard-core CEG'er
This is a intrest check only at this point, I wanted to gauge intrest in the Samco Coolant Hose kit, like what Pole120 has on his machine. I was working with a domestic distributer in getting a kit for myself, and the price for 1 was 280 bucks shipped to the lower 48.

When I asked them about a potential group buy, they said they needed to know approx. how many people would be interested before they could give me a dead on price.

This is the kit for the Mondeo, and only 4 out of the 5 hoses fit, the one that goes from the Intake tube to the IAC doesnt fit.

Picture:

picture.JPG

So if you would be interested in these, please add yourself to the list, and specify what color as they are available in red and blue!

1. HolyRollerzC3 - red

Interested depending on the color of blue. If a pic of the blue could be posted that would helpful.
Bill

Yes, its for the duratec only for this group buy! The blue is this:

564TCS171C.jpg

NOTE: This is not the kit, as there are no pictures of the kit besides Pole's car that I could find!

I'm down for a set. I've been planning on ordering these for a while now anyways. A group buy discount would be nice.

OK, list so far:

1. HolyRollerzC3 - R
2. 95pgt-T - B
3. Schattastic SVT - R
4. CSVT1214 - rR/B

I would definitely be interested in a set, in Red, depending completely on the final price - too close to $280 is a no go for me. I can't afford that much for a purely cosmetic mod at this time :(

*edit*
You may want to try posting about this over on NewCougar.org, I'm sure there'd be some interest there as well.

Last edited:
1. HolyRollerzC3 - R
2. 95pgt-T - B
3. Schattastic SVT - R
4. CSVT1214 - R
5. ryanblacksvt-R

1. HolyRollerzC3 - R
2. 95pgt-T - B
3. Schattastic SVT - R
4. CSVT1214 - R
5. ryanblacksvt-R
6. brapple-red