• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Boxed NEW OEM rear control arms IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo_fox

Veteran CEG'er
I need 5 people to get in on this to get it done
Rear main control arms, fully boxed, starting with brand new Ford arms, not used, not knock-offs. I have a set already done, and will try and get pics up later.
around $250-275 pair, pricing not final yet, will depend on the number of people interested. List from ford is $80 each.

This may be a silly question but if Ford list them as $80 each then why is your price $250-$275 a pair a good deal:confused:

This may be a silly question but if Ford list them as $80 each then why is your price $250-$275 a pair a good deal:confused:

I am going to guess that boxing the arms in takes, supplies, ie metal, paint and time to weld them together and repaint them, and time is valuable so take new arms at $80 a pop and add the cost of materials and labor $250 to $275 sounds pretty reasonable ....

I am going to guess that boxing the arms in takes, supplies, ie metal, paint and time to weld them together and repaint them, and time is valuable so take new arms at $80 a pop and add the cost of materials and labor $250 to $275 sounds pretty reasonable ....

Ahhh I get it. I thought he was just selling new Ford OEM stuff. I missed the boxed part. Knew it was a silly question. Carry on:)

whatever you do, make sure you weld the plates on flush with the open side of the arm, not on top of it. Doing the later makes it one giant PITA to remove suspension as the arm won't swing down as far as it did originally. Just a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back