• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Topshop hoods Ver. 3.0

Topshop hoods Ver. 3.0

• Cowl w/NACA duct

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Cowl w/o duct

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • EVO

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilCe98

Hard-core CEG'er
Option 1
Cowl w/ NACA duct

MK_HoodTest.jpg

Option 2
Cowl WITHOUT duct

HoodTestCF.jpg

Option 3
EVO

2125716_6_full.jpg

I received a price quote for the Cowl hood from Tony @ Topshop

Prices would be around for the cowl hood with rolled edgeswith a black bottom side And you would not need hood pins

500.00 plus 150-190 shipping CF
300.00 plus 150-190 shipping FG
I can only guess that the other hoods could be similarly priced.

Thanks MattyK for the Photoshops

The one with the most interest will get built. Simple as that.

{J}

BTW: The poll ends in 6 days

Last edited:
Seriously did you not pay attention to the last thread. There are just two hoods we should be voting on. This is insane.

Cowl w/duct

Cowl w/o duct

:nonono:

If people want the EVO hood then contact the company that made it before and get a group buy going!! :shrug: Not rocket science people. If they get enough orders to make money on it they will do it. Plus it will be cheaper and faster because the mold is already made.

Last edited:
I already said why I included the EVO. If it gets more votes so be it
Why wasn't the poll just two hood designs like we had talked about in the other thread? Also why did you not allow people just one vote?

This is what needs to be done...

Option #1: Cowl hood with duct
Option #2: Cowl hood

I could not ignore the amount of interest in the EVO hood from the first thread. There were actually more or the same amount of interest in it as the NACA duct hood, and the second poll proves that again. Especially since they may not be available anymore. Also the multiple votes thing was a mistake on my part. I didn't realize that was checked when I made the poll

I voted for the evo hood again, but will take any of them............... YAY! Hopefully everything works out depending on time frame and procedure/payment due so I can buy one!

- amyn

Im up for anything but I would rather have the evo hood made by a respected and reliable company!

All the designs are Hot so when the Majority wins, ill join....

- amyn

Could you maybe design a hood that could be raised alittle. Since we are getting a supercharger application. A lifted hood is probably going to be needed to get that roots supercharger under it.

Could you maybe design a hood that could be raised alittle. Since we are getting a supercharger application. A lifted hood is probably going to be needed to get that roots supercharger under it.

i think the new design cowl hood in this poll is suppose to be enough for the supercharger but not positive

well if joey chimes in i believe in the first thread he said if it was designed to work with the supercharger he would buy 10 and then buy the molds securing that hood as a winner

well if joey chimes in i believe in the first thread he said if it was designed to work with the supercharger he would buy 10 and then buy the molds securing that hood as a winner

Here's it is
BurritaSVT said:
I can't see all the pics but I would really like to see one that has 2" lift in the middle of the motor for the roots style blower I would buy enough along with everyone else to make a group buy and hopefully then keep the mould so I can supply the kit and hood as a combo option. I think it would be beneficial for everyone to try to make hood clearance so I can mate up a M90 ported for serious power adders which only requires one more inch taller than the M62 root blower let me know if you get this going I will be a big contributor are tell them I can contact them for orders Joey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back