• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon fiber engine covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will post pics of the one we made today up tomarrow the other one is boxed already to be shipped.

It is hard to get a perfect pictures because it is shinny as hell. This one look really good in person. The people on the list can start making there payments for all black carbon fiber ones.

contourenginecovermold002.jpg

For all of the colored ones I would need to recieve payment and then order the colored material for the parts. I usually takes about a week to 2 weeks for the material to get here and I will have to make it as well. So you are looking at about 3 weeks to get the material, the part made and shipped.
Thanks
Justin B

I would like to start taking the orders for these engine covers. You can send payment through PayPal- topshop@santel.net or you can give me a call here at the shop and I will take down the information and make sure the order goes through.
Thanks
Justin B
Shop #1877-996-8508

For all of the colored ones I would need to recieve payment and then order the colored material for the parts. I usually takes about a week to 2 weeks for the material to get here and I will have to make it as well. So you are looking at about 3 weeks to get the material, the part made and shipped.
Thanks
Justin B

Ok cool I will send payment this weekend, can you pm me an address to mail a money order to?

1. NorMich99SE- red/black
2. My98SVTturbo- Black
3. icysvt- silver
4. bagged - regular CF
5. HolyRollerzC3 - regualar CF
6. ryanblacksvt-red/black
7. Joey Contour - regualr CF
8. Project SVT - regular cf or blue/black
9. Powered by Saleen - black CF
10. Trek - regular CF-Paid
11. Chris@CTA - regular CF
12. SVT_Fomoco- Black
13. Schattastic SVT - regular CF
14. silverfrost - black
15. Fordman302- Regular CF
16. QBCSVT - Regular CARBON FIBER
17. Frosty-Reg CF or blue/blk
18. Black 98 CSVT - Blue/Black
19. Sportracer - red/black(depending on when payment is due)
20.MScotts-black
21. dpa43 - Regular CF
22. CSVT1214 - Regular CF
23. TST-MT-CSVT#4923 - Regular CF
docfeelgood111- RED/black
progress.gif

Vrey well, start sending payments for your engine covers!!!!!!

Last edited:
too late to get a regular CF cover?:rolleyes:

are you serious dude? read the friggin thread before asking dumb questions

to answer your question, no it isnt too late to get a cf cover. they will be available after the GB is over, just at an inflated price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back